FORUM FANATICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM FANATICS

Meet friends, discuss issues, let off steam!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ranting time:P

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Taylor
Forum Queen
Taylor

Number of posts : 530
Registration date : 2005-10-17

ranting time:P Empty
PostSubject: ranting time:P   ranting time:P EmptyWed 18 Jul - 14:51

so i never go out and do anything bc of my friends...i have no car, but im willing to walk places and so on, my friend hilary wont walk anywhere wont take buses, but she does have a car...well her batteries dead, and she does have a job, but what does she spend her money on instead? expensive purses watches and so on...shell spend over 100 bucks on useless things but wont get her car fixed

then my other friend gah ive been trying to do something with her forever now, we were suppose to go swimming last week, when she got off work, but no...she didnt even bother to call and tell me she couldnt, i called her yesterday to see if she wanted to go swimming, left a messege saying call me back, but still no call...im so frustrated

my latte job, which is in conjunction with a mechanics shop wants me to learn how cars work, and different oils and so forth bc he cant afford to hire a service tech...i hate car stuff, when he hired me he said i wouldnt have to do anything really for the automotive side...and its driving me insane, bc ill read up on something and not even 1/4 the way in i get bored and want to do something else...im just getting aggravated...he told me when he hired me i wouldnt really have to do anything for the cars side...

im just frustrated with my life *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Cawston
fanatic
Cawston

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2005-10-30

PostSubject: Re: ranting time:P   ranting time:P EmptyWed 18 Jul - 18:38

friend #1: purses,watches and shopes don't cause green house gas and increase global warming. she's doing her part miss "I hate the earth and want every little seal to die"

Friend #2: Probably is unconcious due to a possible overdose but you are to selfish and wanna go swimming you won't walk to their house to see if they are ok miss "Im so selfish I won't check if my friends are ok"

job Portion #1: It's a job you get paid, you could quit and not get paid, or you could continue working and have money. I know I know it's a real toss up eh.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Forum Queen
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: ranting time:P   ranting time:P EmptyThu 19 Jul - 15:04

uh ok josh?

the first one, i said id be willing to walk didnt i? she isnt, shed rather drive...and how do you think shes getting to those places shes buying stuff at? her moms CAR.

the 2nd, shes not like that now is she...

and the job, its the fact that he lied...plus if it gets too bad i could quit and wqork full time at petsmart again:P

wow thanks josh, so insightful, makes me think again about my life O.o
Back to top Go down
Emely
Jenna Jr

Number of posts : 1254
Registration date : 2005-11-22

PostSubject: Re: ranting time:P   ranting time:P EmptyThu 19 Jul - 15:37

for the job thing, you should not accept that you have to work with car stuff
if he told you that 100% you wasn't going to work with car stuff..
that's just plain stupid.. didnt you sign some contract when you started there?
Back to top Go down
Cawston
fanatic
Cawston

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2005-10-30

PostSubject: Re: ranting time:P   ranting time:P EmptyThu 19 Jul - 19:23

Taylor wrote:
uh ok josh?

the first one, i said id be willing to walk didnt i? she isnt, shed rather drive...and how do you think shes getting to those places shes buying stuff at? her moms CAR.

the 2nd, shes not like that now is she...

and the job, its the fact that he lied...plus if it gets too bad i could quit and wqork full time at petsmart again:P

wow thanks josh, so insightful, makes me think again about my life O.o

Come on ally. What did you expect from me. Honestly haha you should know by now when someone (regardless of who they are) post complaints about small insignificant everyday occurances I'm going to call them out on the fact that it's pretty much life and you have to deal with it.

I will usually throw in an asshole-ish flair to it also.
Back to top Go down
stajna
addict
stajna

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2005-10-21

PostSubject: Re: ranting time:P   ranting time:P EmptySun 22 Jul - 6:48

Well maybe the first one's got a problem with money or something, I know lot's of ppl having prob with that, they kinda know they need to get the car fixed and stuff but when they buy that nice purse they suddenly can't afford fixing the car... eventho they deep inside know they spend money on useless things, they just can't stop. But i donno if your friend got that kind of problem tho...but still. Have you tried to speak to her?

Your other friend... maybe she's got a bad conscience now so she is afraid to call? I had kind of the same problem with one of my closest friends.. She lives in australia atm but she came home visiting for a couple of days. She told me she was dropping in to say hi one particaluar day but she didn't come nor call to say why she didn't come. I didn't hear from her until she was back in australia..And i thought we were close. But then i got to hear her excuse and well, it actually was a good excuse so i forgave her. She really had a problem to deal with...

And the job, you shouldn't accept that thing. You have your rights.. If he wants you to do more than you are supposed to you should get a new contract and get paid more!

Well i guess this is what i've got to say about this =P
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Forum Queen
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: ranting time:P   ranting time:P EmptySun 22 Jul - 16:07

yeah josh i know thats you:P i just had to rebute bc i was in a nasty mood...i expect nothing less from you:P

and yeah stajna she has a huge problem with money and yes ive tried talking to her, but it doesnt help anything...i keep trying to tell her to save some, and maybe buy things sometimes but all the time *sigh* and \bout the other one, were talking she just forgot...so yeah...and bout the job hes picking up on the fact that i dont wanna learn it and is starting to do most of the car stuff
Back to top Go down
stajna
addict
stajna

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2005-10-21

PostSubject: Re: ranting time:P   ranting time:P EmptyTue 24 Jul - 7:26

well i hope things will get better for you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ranting time:P   ranting time:P Empty

Back to top Go down

ranting time:P
Page 1 of 1