FORUM FANATICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM FANATICS

Meet friends, discuss issues, let off steam!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Confessions: And this time it's personal

Go down 
+2
DamianHex
Crystal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal
whore spice
Crystal

Number of posts : 5320
Registration date : 2005-10-14

Confessions: And this time it's personal Empty
PostSubject: Confessions: And this time it's personal   Confessions: And this time it's personal EmptySun 13 May - 10:36

This is fairly straight forward... You confess something .. be it whateva LoL Razz

Confession: I like to play with the wax melted off of candles.

Confession: I took time from dancing around my room like a mad woman just to make a post about it. Very Happy And now I am off to add bad singing to the mix! LoL Razz

Have fun with it ..
Back to top Go down
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

Number of posts : 2428

PostSubject: Re: Confessions: And this time it's personal   Confessions: And this time it's personal EmptySun 13 May - 10:56

I still get up early on Sat mornings so I can watch cartoons! Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/marcuskane666/
Emely
Jenna Jr

Number of posts : 1254
Registration date : 2005-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Confessions: And this time it's personal   Confessions: And this time it's personal EmptySun 13 May - 14:56

When I turn up or down the volume on the tv, the number I have it on has to be an even number. Razz It's kind of an OCD I think.. Minor OCD perhaps Razz
Back to top Go down
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

PostSubject: Re: Confessions: And this time it's personal   Confessions: And this time it's personal EmptyTue 15 May - 12:44

I am a hopeless romantic and its costs me at times I love you
Back to top Go down
Crystal
whore spice
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Confessions: And this time it's personal   Confessions: And this time it's personal EmptyThu 17 May - 17:21

^^ Me to hex me too , I hear ya ..

I havn't been to the movies in forever, kinda miss going ..
Back to top Go down
Cassie
Smurfette
Cassie

Number of posts : 3697

PostSubject: Re: Confessions: And this time it's personal   Confessions: And this time it's personal EmptyThu 17 May - 18:54

I look at any number and add up all the numbers to get to a single number. i'm doing it SO much I think I'm developing an OCD. i'm becoming maniac with it.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
whore spice
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Confessions: And this time it's personal   Confessions: And this time it's personal EmptyTue 5 Jun - 23:26

I have given up hope on just bout everything and anything in life.. I see no point no more ..
Back to top Go down
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

PostSubject: Re: Confessions: And this time it's personal   Confessions: And this time it's personal EmptyWed 6 Jun - 11:14

Life can be funny that way Crys..just when you think everything is hopeless you find things get better. I've had it happen many times. Hang in there and you know I'm always around if ya wanna talk:)
Back to top Go down
stajna
addict
stajna

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2005-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Confessions: And this time it's personal   Confessions: And this time it's personal EmptyWed 6 Jun - 11:22

I know that you and i don't talk that much Crys, but I'm here for you aswell Smile
Back to top Go down
Emely
Jenna Jr

Number of posts : 1254
Registration date : 2005-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Confessions: And this time it's personal   Confessions: And this time it's personal EmptyMon 6 Aug - 14:55

I confess to liking one night stands.. and prefer it with girls.. its less messy :p
Back to top Go down
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

PostSubject: Re: Confessions: And this time it's personal   Confessions: And this time it's personal EmptyMon 6 Aug - 16:14

Well I confess that I feel pretty much the same way! lol!
Back to top Go down
Cawston
fanatic
Cawston

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2005-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Confessions: And this time it's personal   Confessions: And this time it's personal EmptyMon 6 Aug - 16:44

I confess to believing that Viki is fake and is either a man or a chunky girl
Back to top Go down
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

PostSubject: Re: Confessions: And this time it's personal   Confessions: And this time it's personal EmptySun 2 Sep - 16:58

This was vikis last post so maybe you are on to something! lol
Back to top Go down
Cawston
fanatic
Cawston

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2005-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Confessions: And this time it's personal   Confessions: And this time it's personal EmptySun 2 Sep - 17:55

well she hasen't posted since I mentioned it.

Ergo i say my accusation is correct
Back to top Go down
Crystal
whore spice
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Confessions: And this time it's personal   Confessions: And this time it's personal EmptySun 16 Sep - 11:34

I confess it was great detective work guys, seems you hit the nail right on the head with that ..LoL Razz:P Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

PostSubject: Well since I feel I must address this..   Confessions: And this time it's personal EmptyThu 4 Oct - 13:09

I wanted to avoid this really...mostly due to the fact I still feel somewhat bad for the way I handled the Kesse situation on here...but I suppose as the moderator I must.
I think by now its fairly apparent that Viki is not the person in the ID picture...In fact its a girl by the name of Isabelle. I found her on the swedish hot or not toplist. The person there has proven to me it really is her thus cannot be Viki. The other photos of her with Blonde hair I honestly dont know but any comparison of the two faces will tell you its obviously not the same girl.
I have no real Idea to the motivation behind using another ID and Im not going to speculate...WHOEVER viki is...Male or female...young or old...green or blue...is a very nice person who I genuinely had fun talking to. I'd hope that if this gets read its taken as a "you are more than welcome here" and not a mean spirted shot at the person.
I'd only ask that an honest pic be posted and then this simply never gets mentioned again...
If we were really friends thats not so very much to ask...
I hope that happens rendeer
Back to top Go down
Crystal
whore spice
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Confessions: And this time it's personal   Confessions: And this time it's personal EmptyFri 15 Aug - 9:08

I Missers All You Guys N Dollz All Very Much *Hugs*
Back to top Go down
stajna
addict
stajna

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2005-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Confessions: And this time it's personal   Confessions: And this time it's personal EmptyWed 20 Aug - 6:33

I think everyone in here seem to be very busy with their lives atm. Atleast I am!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessions: And this time it's personal   Confessions: And this time it's personal Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessions: And this time it's personal
Page 1 of 1