FORUM FANATICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM FANATICS

Meet friends, discuss issues, let off steam!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Long time...no see!?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ChopSuey
Jenna JR

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Long time...no see!? Empty
PostSubject: Long time...no see!?   Long time...no see!? EmptyThu 31 Jan - 0:08

Damn...it sure has been a while!

On a rare moment of brightness I suddenly remembered the good ol' times on webscutest/palbyte and I decided to see if that one was still alive. I haven't been in touch with many people ever since, I only talk to Monika or Edith every once in a long while.

I logged on and found a dead place. I guess almost everybody left Palbyte after the whole site sort of started to fall apart. But after skimming through the forums (my fave hangout at the time) I came across a topic which lead me to this site on which to my surprise was still going strong and had some very familiar screennames!

Anyways, I haven't talked to you guys in ages and I hope some people still remember me Idea

My real name is Rick, 24 yrs old and from the good old Netherlands, but I have used quite a few aliases, most notably Cannabis, Ska-P and the most recent one ChopSuey. Rings a bell somewhere? albino scratch

I am currently travelling through Australia, so I won't be on that much but if I have a minute to spare I plan on giving my 2 cents to some topics Smile

Cheers guys and hope all's well!

-Rick
Back to top Go down
http://www.mytb.org/ozzie-rick
Cawston
fanatic
Cawston

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2005-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Long time...no see!?   Long time...no see!? EmptyThu 31 Jan - 11:45

i remember ALL those screen names
Back to top Go down
stajna
addict
stajna

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2005-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Long time...no see!?   Long time...no see!? EmptyWed 6 Feb - 3:30

I don't think you and I ever talked on palbyte or so, but i hope you are having a good time in Australia. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Forum Queen
Taylor

Number of posts : 530
Registration date : 2005-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Long time...no see!?   Long time...no see!? EmptyTue 19 Feb - 19:27

i remember you, dont know if youd remember me...i was ally05 on palbyte. good to see you again:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long time...no see!?   Long time...no see!? Empty

Back to top Go down

Long time...no see!?
Page 1 of 1