FORUM FANATICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM FANATICS

Meet friends, discuss issues, let off steam!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

all right, advice time

Go down 
+3
Crystal
DamianHex
Taylor
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Taylor
Forum Queen
Taylor

Number of posts : 530
Registration date : 2005-10-17

all right, advice time Empty
PostSubject: all right, advice time   all right, advice time EmptyMon 15 May - 21:47

ok so i like this guy at work whos a lil bit older then me...say like 15 and half years older...and well hes cute and smart and nice...and i dunno what to do...my mom says hes too old for me but that makes me want him more so uh help?
Back to top Go down
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

Number of posts : 2428
Registration date : 2005-10-14

PostSubject: Re: all right, advice time   all right, advice time EmptyTue 16 May - 11:18

well I'll be honest...you are of age now and I think that while differences in age CAN make a difference it also isn't THAT big of a deal if you are compatable...
I usually date girls younger than me cause thats all I meet and age hasnt really ever been a huge factor. He must be like 34 or so? I say if you like him date him...whats the WORST that can happen? Would it be any BETTER or WORSE than if he were 21? Go for it but be careful!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/marcuskane666/
Taylor
Forum Queen
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: all right, advice time   all right, advice time EmptyTue 16 May - 21:24

i like ur advice...i can tell what i want to do bc when someone says to go for it im like ok! then when someone says hes too old im like well ill show u...
Back to top Go down
Crystal
whore spice
Crystal

Number of posts : 5320

PostSubject: Re: all right, advice time   all right, advice time EmptyTue 16 May - 21:29

well I can speak from my expereinces, TBH none where ever good but those where mine, so just as Hex said Go for it If you feel it something you wanna do, Just be careful.. *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Forum Queen
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: all right, advice time   all right, advice time EmptyFri 19 May - 22:37

yeah im always careful...but i doubt he would even go for me so eh meh peh
Back to top Go down
KtotheB
Karly boi
KtotheB

Number of posts : 1574
Registration date : 2005-10-15

PostSubject: Re: all right, advice time   all right, advice time EmptySat 20 May - 5:04

jst do it bounce
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Forum Queen
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: all right, advice time   all right, advice time EmptySat 20 May - 19:50

lol i wish i could but im very shy O.o im trying to get my friend kim to invite me places with him bc she hangs out with him but alas...no one ever thinks to invite ally
Back to top Go down
Cawston
fanatic
Cawston

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2005-10-30

PostSubject: Re: all right, advice time   all right, advice time EmptySat 20 May - 22:56

Nothings going to get done if you rely on others for things like this. If you want it shy or not go for it. If you decide against going for it well then it shows you obviosuly don't like him THAT much.
Back to top Go down
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

PostSubject: Re: all right, advice time   all right, advice time EmptySun 21 May - 9:58

My advice is to make it known you do like him. If he's older he MAY think he shouldn't approach YOU. Maybe if you gave him some indication that you like him it would make him more comfortable in making the first move.
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Forum Queen
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: all right, advice time   all right, advice time EmptySun 21 May - 18:46

yeah i know hex...and im trying i really am...but what im worried about is letting him know and then like he doesnt feel the same or something then it will be weird....bc well theres no way to aviod him...
Back to top Go down
Cawston
fanatic
Cawston

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2005-10-30

PostSubject: Re: all right, advice time   all right, advice time EmptySun 21 May - 22:48

Taylor wrote:
yeah i know hex...and im trying i really am...but what im worried about is letting him know and then like he doesnt feel the same or something then it will be weird....bc well theres no way to aviod him...

Would you rather know or always wonder? My personal preferance is to figure it out and get any akwardness over with as soon as possible rather then always wondering.

Wondering is a bitch No
Back to top Go down
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

PostSubject: Re: all right, advice time   all right, advice time EmptyMon 22 May - 11:06

Chances are that he already knows you like him but DOESNT know if you are cool with the age difference. Guys can usually tell when a girl is into them even if shes quite suttle about it. If you know him well enough to know he isn't taken then I'd say just ask him if he'd like to join you during a break or get lunch together. Its a good ice breaker and will help to get the wheels rolling:)
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Forum Queen
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: all right, advice time   all right, advice time EmptyMon 22 May - 18:39

the thing about the lunch and break thing is its all random for him...for me my lunch is set from the start of the day...and i know hes free...what im trying to do is get kim to invite me along with them bc she hangs out with him and bill all the time...that ways i get to hang out with him after work and get to know him more on a personal level...so eh...
Back to top Go down
Cassie
Smurfette
Cassie

Number of posts : 3697

PostSubject: Re: all right, advice time   all right, advice time EmptyMon 22 May - 18:55

As a shy girl... I can relate to the feeling, I think I wouldn't do a thing either, and just wait. If nothing happened, it was fate or something. But, all I can say is.... over the net, you may be less timid, so ask him in front of others (and others as well) if he's got an IM and you can communicate through there, so might be easier to invite him out. =) Anyway, follow your heart, always...
Back to top Go down
RoseFazio
addict
RoseFazio

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2005-10-16

PostSubject: Re: all right, advice time   all right, advice time EmptyTue 23 May - 1:11

Being really tired, the best I can come up with is to print a note that says "meet me at ______ at ___o'clock" then make two copies. If he shows up, pretend like you got one two and that someone ELSE is trying to set yous up. That way if for some reason he's not interested you won't feel so bad.

As for the age difference, I've NEVER been able to date guys that were my age or younger cause they so FREAKING immature. All they want to do is get drunk and party which is SO not me. Once you get about 5 years older you start finding guys that are as mature as you are. They've usually worked most of that out of they're system. Hope this helps some. Like I said, it's late so if nothing else I hope you at least smile.
Back to top Go down
http://broadway-rose.4t.com
Taylor
Forum Queen
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: all right, advice time   all right, advice time EmptyTue 23 May - 23:05

thats a good idea but i still cant see myself doing it...but yes ive noticed im attracted to the guys more and more that dont drink and do drugs and so on...bc im not like that and most guys my age do that shit and it drives me insane...
Back to top Go down
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

PostSubject: Re: all right, advice time   all right, advice time EmptyWed 24 May - 12:13

Gimmie his E-mail..I'LL tell him LMFAO:)

I'll say " yo dude, you got a great gal interested in ya so don't blow it by worrying about AGE or anything.."

What a Face

Hey, give him THIS link and he can read it for HIMSELF!! lol
Back to top Go down
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

PostSubject: Re: all right, advice time   all right, advice time EmptyWed 24 May - 12:16

Ok, this is SERIOUSLY my very best Idea.

While talking to him..mention you are very interested in a guy. He's bound to ask questions. Tell him you have a picture of the guy if he'd like to see him...then pull out a small pocket mirror and hold it up for him to see...its romantic...its easy..and you dont really have to SAY anything after that..the balls in his court:)
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Forum Queen
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: all right, advice time   all right, advice time EmptyWed 24 May - 17:03

no way...besides...yesterday at work when i went to take my lunch he saw me heading off for the lunch room...then like 2-3 min after wards went on the walkie talkie to try to take his lunch...he usually doesnt take his till later...but he ended up not coming in till like the last 5min bc hes very busy but then he talked to me...also...he usually eats his lunch somewhere else and not in the lunch room
Back to top Go down
Cassie
Smurfette
Cassie

Number of posts : 3697

PostSubject: Re: all right, advice time   all right, advice time EmptyWed 24 May - 18:34

I know you're shy. But if you don't show in any way you're also interested he'll try someone else who is Smile Smile a lot, try touching his arm when he's talking to you, small things that won't leave you embarrassed in case he isn't interested, but that will get him knowing you ARE if he's up to it Smile
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Forum Queen
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: all right, advice time   all right, advice time EmptyWed 24 May - 18:48

well when we talk its not near eachother.....bc im a cashier...and so yeah blah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: all right, advice time   all right, advice time Empty

Back to top Go down

all right, advice time
Page 1 of 1