FORUM FANATICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM FANATICS

Meet friends, discuss issues, let off steam!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I HATE PEOPLE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Taylor
Forum Queen
Taylor

Number of posts : 530
Registration date : 2005-10-17

I HATE PEOPLE Empty
PostSubject: I HATE PEOPLE   I HATE PEOPLE EmptySun 27 Jul - 15:44

so this weekend we went camping. got home my mom opened our mail and there was a letter in there from one our neighbors...basically sayting that there is a leash law for cats and that our cats are roaming around waking up dogs and so on (i never hear dogs barking at night and i hear everything) and that if we dont keep them locked up in the house all the time that the next time shes see one shes going to take em for a lil ride....they are basically threatening my animals life and i will not stand for it...if something happens i will find out who and i will sue their fat ugly nasty asses. i have never been so pissed off in my life. you do not mess my animals...
Back to top Go down
Cawston
fanatic
Cawston

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2005-10-30

I HATE PEOPLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE PEOPLE   I HATE PEOPLE EmptySun 27 Jul - 18:59

cats are like indoor animals lol. if they are outside they should be on SOME form of a leash if they wander around and wander off lol
Back to top Go down
eviledna
eviledna

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-10-05

I HATE PEOPLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE PEOPLE   I HATE PEOPLE EmptySun 27 Jul - 19:08

Mine stay in for safety reasons. But if anyone even threared my babies, I would do more than threaten them.

I would turn it into the local police or dog warden. I dont believe there is a leash or confinement law/rule here. A dog warden once said he could not catch feral cats, as they were considered semi-wild. Not sure. But if your neighbors are dickheads, I would keep then in for safety reasons. NO telling what these bastards are capable of. Mad

ANd if I knew who did it, I would be evil enough to tell her to her face I may take her husband or kid for a ride. But dont put THAT in writing. Smile
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Forum Queen
Taylor

I HATE PEOPLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE PEOPLE   I HATE PEOPLE EmptyMon 28 Jul - 14:52

we cant keep them inside...they all have grown up from kittens going outside...they would sneak out and then not come back if we tried to keep them in...my mom went and talked to the lady we think did it so now she knows we think its her...and cats arent indoor animals...i swear that indoor cats are bored. they are meant to be outside...but if she does something to sweetie i promise you she wont fucking get away with it.
Back to top Go down
Cawston
fanatic
Cawston

I HATE PEOPLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE PEOPLE   I HATE PEOPLE EmptyMon 28 Jul - 16:50

then put your cat on a leash or something if you have it outside.

It's really not complicated or hard for the cat or for you.

I mean if the woman does something to your cat yea sure it's her fault but it also wouldn't happen if the cat were inside, but like I said understandable they grew up being outside sure.

Your cat gets smoked by a vehicle what are you going to do? blame the lady? If anything were to happen to the cat other then the woman doing something it's all on you.

I'm not trying to sound like an ass but no matter how well your pet is trained or whatever, shit happens regardless.

So any explanation of "my cat" has never wandered such and such a distance away from "spot X" unfortunately only means it didn't happen that day.
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Forum Queen
Taylor

I HATE PEOPLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE PEOPLE   I HATE PEOPLE EmptyMon 28 Jul - 20:26

i know things happen i understand that...one of my cats got ran over by a car. understandable but then they just put him in the fucking ivy and left him there...their fault...if sweetie gets hit and i find her...then my fault...if i find her just dead and with an autopsy and some antifreeze in her...ladies fault. i understand the risks of letting them go out...its the same risk i take driving an hour away. and going out and crossing a street but i dont want to be scared of going outside, so then why should i make it so with my cats? they would be miserable stuck inside...wheres the fun of life? you act like we dont know the risks. if its an accident if she dies its sad but part of the risks of letting them...if its on purpose then its no fault of my own bc i dont believe in keeping them inside all the time...i would rather keep them in at night, but thats not always an option
Back to top Go down
Cawston
fanatic
Cawston

I HATE PEOPLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE PEOPLE   I HATE PEOPLE EmptyMon 28 Jul - 20:37

it just seems your are making things overly complicated when it's a simple solution that really doesn't negatively effect anyone.

You say you know your cats will be bored doesn't make it true, We would only let our cat out when we went up to our cabin which is situated on an island. We'd only go up to the cabin on weekends and in the summer.

Do i think our cat was bored,contemplated suicide cause it hated being inside? No that's dumb.

But keeping a cat inside if you are worried someone is going to harm it isn't a bad idea, if the lady does do something after mentioning something it's honestly more your fault then hers.

If i was told i would be shot if i walked into some alley a 2nd time, not going to lie I doubt i'd happily meander down that alley anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Forum Queen
Taylor

I HATE PEOPLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE PEOPLE   I HATE PEOPLE EmptyTue 29 Jul - 22:40

but cats are different then us...my cats would be miserable inside..maybe not think suicide but animals dont think that crap like humans do...but they wouldnt do as much and they would get even fatter then they already are...not to mention i know theyd sneak out and wouldnt come back for a long time if not ever...i know my cats tons better then you. i wont lock em up...not to mention artemis would start to destroy all the furniture and torture all the other cats...lil dude would be so unhappy and probably give up on living much, he hates the dogs...chorma would just be pissy and would never shut up. sweetie i think might be ok but she would still hate it.
Back to top Go down
Cawston
fanatic
Cawston

I HATE PEOPLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE PEOPLE   I HATE PEOPLE EmptyTue 29 Jul - 23:28

I didn't say i know your cats lol.

I know common sense and logic though.

If the woman does something to your cats without even threatening them or making something then it's her fault.

After the threat it's still your fault wether or not your cats like being bored or not.

I'd rather be alive and bored for a bit then dead. But that's my opinion as a human so that's different from a cat's i guess lol.
Back to top Go down
eviledna
eviledna

I HATE PEOPLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE PEOPLE   I HATE PEOPLE EmptyWed 30 Jul - 21:28

I remember a former neighbor threatened my cats at the old place I lived, because he said they shit in his flower bed. Rolling Eyes He was a security guard who carried a gun, so I called his job and told them he was threatening animals and was a risk as an employee. Twisted Evil

YOu start to mess with or threaten my animals, I become super bitch. tongue MY neighbor has a beagle that will chase and probably kill anything. It goes where it wants. One day it saw my cat thru the window, I thought the little asshole was gonna go thru the window. My thought is, If you come into my house after my cat, you had better to be able to get back out before I get you, because all bets are off. I loved my dog, which I recently lost, but kept him on a run, or if he was out with me, watched him.
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Forum Queen
Taylor

I HATE PEOPLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE PEOPLE   I HATE PEOPLE EmptyFri 1 Aug - 0:00

i know logic and common sense too and were taking precautions but not to an extent that you would...we dont let them outside at night...and the bored versus being dead for a lil while...i doubt this lady would just forget it...it would be forever while we live here and how would you feel if all of a sudden you were locked up in small house with a bunch of people who piss you off daily, for say at least a year...youd get pretty testy and probably do something youll regret. and i know my cats would. they would be unhappy and then its quanity verus quailty. i want my animals to be happy. not unhappy just because i want to keep them longer.
Back to top Go down
eviledna
eviledna

I HATE PEOPLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE PEOPLE   I HATE PEOPLE EmptyFri 1 Aug - 0:15

I can see where youre coming from. If the neighbor messes with you, or your cats, payback is warranted. Mine managed to adapt (luckily) when situations became ugly at the old home. They are only stuck inside with me, which is bad enough. bom But this is a decent sized old farmhouse, so they have room to raise hell, and do. People who threaten animals are scumbags, and should be dealt with accordingly.

You are better than me, because if anyone even threatened, and I knew who they were, I would make thier life a living hell.
Back to top Go down
Cawston
fanatic
Cawston

I HATE PEOPLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE PEOPLE   I HATE PEOPLE EmptyFri 1 Aug - 1:46

Taylor wrote:
how would you feel if all of a sudden you were locked up in small house with a bunch of people who piss you off daily, for say at least a year...youd get pretty testy and probably do something youll regret..

You know I did live with my family till I moved off to school 23 hours away eh? I'm no cat but it's the same damn thing.

I'm not going to argue logic or common sense with you anymore because when it comes to animals they AREN'T that different from people. People and animals both adapt.

You adapt or you die cynical but true, cats adapt people adapt once you adapt you learn to enjoy the new things.

I may not be an expert like you being an animal groomer and all ya know i don't have that professional bond you get by doing that but come on.

Anyway I'm done, logic seems to be a lost cause here.
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Forum Queen
Taylor

I HATE PEOPLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE PEOPLE   I HATE PEOPLE EmptyFri 1 Aug - 12:59

i know logic, but i know emotions too which seems to be at a loss to you. you cant see both ways...weve done some logic by locking em up at night but you cant seem to get it through your head that maybe they wouldnt be happy inside. that not everything would adept bc i know some of my cats wouldnt...only sweetie i think could. also with living with your family...you were still able to go outside were you not? not the same thing as being locked up inside all day and night...nice try
Back to top Go down
Cawston
fanatic
Cawston

I HATE PEOPLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE PEOPLE   I HATE PEOPLE EmptyFri 1 Aug - 13:34

Taylor wrote:
i know logic, but i know emotions too which seems to be at a loss to you. you cant see both ways...weve done some logic by locking em up at night but you cant seem to get it through your head that maybe they wouldnt be happy inside. that not everything would adept bc i know some of my cats wouldnt...only sweetie i think could. also with living with your family...you were still able to go outside were you not? not the same thing as being locked up inside all day and night...nice try

Emotions are based off of neural impulses which is based off of logic you have experienced through out life.

I've had pets since i was a baby I know about pets and animals letting a pet wander around outside with out being tied up so it can only go a certain distance or with out being supervised is asking for trouble it's that simple.

If your pets get bored inside spend some time with them I get bored inside when i'm by myself, I'm not by myself all day though.

I'm not saying you don't love your "sweetie" and what not, but if they are inside and you don't pay any attention to them yes they will get bored.

Simple fact play with them etc, if they don't like that just set them loose outside and be done with it if they are aren't people animals.

done and done.

SO ends my posting on this site for what seems to have become threads for whining about small life problems.
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Forum Queen
Taylor

I HATE PEOPLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE PEOPLE   I HATE PEOPLE EmptyFri 1 Aug - 17:27

you are the biggest fucking ass i have ever met there is more to this site then complaining. and this isnt a small life problem weve dealt with it. in our way. and we could play with them, but they pick on each other...thats that...they dont like each other they love people not each other. you are an arrogent fool who thinks hes always right about everything. YOUR NOT. people have different ways of dealing with things and just because they dont choose your way...doesnt mean that their way is wrong. you need to grow up and stop acting like a small minded idiotic teenage boy. the world is big out there and theres tons of ideas about everything. maybe you could learn a few new ones...broaden your horizons a bit.
Back to top Go down
Cawston
fanatic
Cawston

I HATE PEOPLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE PEOPLE   I HATE PEOPLE EmptySat 2 Aug - 3:53

I'm an ass causie i said something you won't wanna hear.

boo hoo I can accept that AND I also don't care I'm 20 i'm not some 21 yr old bitching moaning on a site to people i will never even freaking high five.

I never said I was right I never specifically said you were wrong. BUT it seems you seek internet approval from anyone who will listen to your lifes little problems, when you are not busy shamppoing a dog you take offence to anyones opinion who doesn't say you and "sweetie" could do something to avoid being poisoned (or whatever the neighbour threatened to do which i agree is wrong on her part)

It seems unless i say ya you're right ally you shampoo dogs for a living you know everything there is to know about animals or i just blindly agree with you the person is wrong.

as of now for all i care let your cats wander off with out your supervision or be on leash if they wind up with rat poison in their stomach you can be happy they had fun finding it yea cause i mean they got to be out side and weren't bored.

In the ned that's all that really matters.

(Pardon any spelling errors I went out with friends on a friday night you know what a normal person would do)
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Forum Queen
Taylor

I HATE PEOPLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE PEOPLE   I HATE PEOPLE EmptySat 2 Aug - 22:16

whats normal about you josh? yeah you go out big fucking hoo. doesnt make you normal besides normal is over rated...not to mention i never said that i had to be right, just respect what i was saying. since i didnt agree with you, you started to argue with me first btw. and yes i came on here to tell my problems bc i view you guys are my friends(not you but everyone else) it might just be the internet. but friends came be made that way. i never said i know everything about animals...i know alot about my animals. and they wont find rat poison just a cage. you act all high and mighty but your not. and your an ass because you are. simple as that. people tell me stuff i dont want to hear all the time. as long as they dont tell me that what im doing is wrong or that my opinion is wrong, then im fine with that. if you would have stated what you thought, i state what i think and thats that. but when i said what i thought you just argued back. you also when you started to say stuff, you were being sarcastic and accusing me of stuff. i dont sit back let someone do that, deal with it. you can say that im lame or whatever for posting my problems on here but your just as lame for commenting on them and then arguing it alot.
Back to top Go down
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

Number of posts : 2428
Registration date : 2005-10-14

I HATE PEOPLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE PEOPLE   I HATE PEOPLE EmptySat 9 Aug - 17:54

Sounds like drama has come back in style..as far as actually considering internet people actual friends..I agree with ally that there are obviously those who you will meet online that you consider friends regardless of your ability to high five them..or worse....
I can't pretend to know a whole lot about animals other than the fact I'm a pet lover..but I'd say that asking someones opinion is every bit as "normal" as asking their ratings on a pic site or comments on a myspace.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/marcuskane666/
Sponsored content

I HATE PEOPLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE PEOPLE   I HATE PEOPLE Empty

Back to top Go down

I HATE PEOPLE
Page 1 of 1