FORUM FANATICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM FANATICS

Meet friends, discuss issues, let off steam!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Stupidest Commercial You've Ever Seen ...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal
whore spice
Crystal

Number of posts : 5320
Registration date : 2005-10-14

The Stupidest Commercial You've Ever Seen ... Empty
PostSubject: The Stupidest Commercial You've Ever Seen ...   The Stupidest Commercial You've Ever Seen ... EmptySun 17 Sep - 13:47

Ok, there are alot of dumb commercials out there, but some of them are just worse than others. The stupidest commercial as for "genres" I find those (ahem) feminine hygiene commercials downright laughable! Granted, I've never indulged in such conversations with a daughter (while wearing beautiful white chiffon on an ornate swing in a country garden with Schubert playing in the background), but I just can't believe that any company would think the public would run out and buy such things after seeing it sold in such a preposterous manner. But, then, I get dashed by toilet tissue commercials too. Quilted? Well, everybody knows THAT'S of worldly importance.. LoL Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Emely
Jenna Jr

Number of posts : 1254
Registration date : 2005-11-22

The Stupidest Commercial You've Ever Seen ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stupidest Commercial You've Ever Seen ...   The Stupidest Commercial You've Ever Seen ... EmptyWed 20 Dec - 12:16

well there's totally different commercials over here ofc Razz
Back to top Go down

The Stupidest Commercial You've Ever Seen ...
Page 1 of 1