FORUM FANATICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM FANATICS

Meet friends, discuss issues, let off steam!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE LAST.. STUPIDEST IDEA YOU HAD...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal
whore spice
Crystal

Number of posts : 5320
Registration date : 2005-10-14

THE LAST.. STUPIDEST IDEA YOU HAD... Empty
PostSubject: THE LAST.. STUPIDEST IDEA YOU HAD...   THE LAST.. STUPIDEST IDEA YOU HAD... EmptyThu 24 Nov - 17:07

What was the last.. stupidest thing you did or said. Did you get in trouble? Was it soo stupid you thought it would work but it crashed down in flames around you... back to the drawing table......
Back to top Go down
Crystal
whore spice
Crystal

Number of posts : 5320

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST.. STUPIDEST IDEA YOU HAD...   THE LAST.. STUPIDEST IDEA YOU HAD... EmptyThu 24 Nov - 17:14

I once attempted test the theory that a microwave oven heats water but not solids. so i put a rather dry soda-cracker in for a couple min. it heated to the point of ignition! so i had a flaming cracker in the microwave, luckly i didn't destory the thing, mirowaves are almost as esential to students as beer is! LOL Razz
Back to top Go down
ke$$e
Teh Drama Queen

Number of posts : 1752

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST.. STUPIDEST IDEA YOU HAD...   THE LAST.. STUPIDEST IDEA YOU HAD... EmptyFri 25 Nov - 19:35

uhh I do to many stopid things to list on here Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST.. STUPIDEST IDEA YOU HAD...   THE LAST.. STUPIDEST IDEA YOU HAD... Empty

Back to top Go down

THE LAST.. STUPIDEST IDEA YOU HAD...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FORUM FANATICS :: Shooting the Breeze-
Jump to: