FORUM FANATICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM FANATICS

Meet friends, discuss issues, let off steam!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?

Go down 
+6
RoseFazio
Salsap1xie
Cawston
stajna
Emely
Crystal
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

Number of posts : 2428
Registration date : 2005-10-14

What was the last movie you saw at the theaters? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?   What was the last movie you saw at the theaters? - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Feb - 13:13

lol well...all that ghost rider info is correct.However, speaking of changing certain aspects of the character...I doubt they will sift out his origin as far as including Hellstrom (son of satan) as first scripted in Marvel spotlight. Tho they seem to be wanting to make the movie "dark" Its obvious they didnt want to go quite THAT dark....I just wish they threw in the circus of crime cause that was always the best villians for ghost rider IMO
Hey, it COULD be worse..they COULD be doing the MIDNIGHT SONS ghost rider...then I wouldn't even bother going to see it!
Plus he Better not be able to "control" the demon as he could briefly in the comic..that TOTALLY sucked..like the "intelligent" hulk. No one wanted to see a guy with a flaming skull head saying " you go THAT way capt america..I'll cut them off at the pass" LMFAO lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/marcuskane666/
Cawston
fanatic
Cawston

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2005-10-30

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?   What was the last movie you saw at the theaters? - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Feb - 18:11

haha yea, im really upset with the blackheart design though and how they portray him as a fallen angel.

Black heart is like the epitome of badass with how he looks.

He always reminded me of like Venom from spiderman only on like badass steroids.

What was the last movie you saw at the theaters? - Page 2 Blackheart_001
Back to top Go down
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?   What was the last movie you saw at the theaters? - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Feb - 10:45

TBH I never understood WHY directors felt they needed to "re-invent" characters that PROFESSIONAL writers have already detailed quite nicely. Comic fans I know HATE that about comic based movies. I guess its just an ego thing but it runs the risk of ruining movies and I wish they would chill on it rendeer
Back to top Go down
Cawston
fanatic
Cawston

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?   What was the last movie you saw at the theaters? - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Feb - 13:32

Well yea if the comic is succesfull enough and the characters and villians memorable enough to capture the readers attention there is no point to re-invent them.

Like they may say they wanna evolve the charatcer or w/e and I mean that's all well and good but don't completly over-haul the apperance, change the characters backstory complete and what not.

That's just bad news because it's not the same character anymore.
Back to top Go down
Cawston
fanatic
Cawston

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?   What was the last movie you saw at the theaters? - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Mar - 18:18

300!!!!

AMAZING FUCKING MOVIE!
Back to top Go down
Emely
Jenna Jr

Number of posts : 1254
Registration date : 2005-11-22

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?   What was the last movie you saw at the theaters? - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Mar - 18:28

300? =)
Back to top Go down
Cawston
fanatic
Cawston

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?   What was the last movie you saw at the theaters? - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Mar - 21:14

Viki wrote:
300? =)
300!

EPIC movie.

the true story of 300 spartan warriors faceing off against an army of like 2 million persian forces.

SUCH AN EPIC MOVIE!
Back to top Go down
Cawston
fanatic
Cawston

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?   What was the last movie you saw at the theaters? - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Mar - 0:38

here's the trailer for it too Viki so you can see how badly you need to see it now.

sweden must get this movie if you guys dont well then....you shouldn't have movie theaters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28IjXoTP4yg
Back to top Go down
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?   What was the last movie you saw at the theaters? - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Mar - 16:11

It certainly looks like a modern day epic and I'll be seeing at as soon as I can:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?   What was the last movie you saw at the theaters? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2