FORUM FANATICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM FANATICS

Meet friends, discuss issues, let off steam!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?

Go down 
+6
RoseFazio
Salsap1xie
Cawston
stajna
Emely
Crystal
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crystal
whore spice
Crystal

Number of posts : 5320
Registration date : 2005-10-14

What was the last movie you saw at the theaters? Empty
PostSubject: What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?   What was the last movie you saw at the theaters? EmptyMon 17 Apr - 11:34

Hmm I have to think about this for a sec, It's been forever since I have been to the movies ..LOL Razz

Hmm ... I actually think the Last Movie I seen In the theatre was " The Grugde"
Back to top Go down
Emely
Jenna Jr

Number of posts : 1254
Registration date : 2005-11-22

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?   What was the last movie you saw at the theaters? EmptyMon 9 Oct - 8:18

I think it was The Breakup with jennifer aniston and vince vaughn
but im not sure Razz
Back to top Go down
stajna
addict
stajna

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2005-10-21

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?   What was the last movie you saw at the theaters? EmptyMon 9 Oct - 8:22

The Fog... DON'T see it! worst movie EVER lol
Back to top Go down
Cawston
fanatic
Cawston

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2005-10-30

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?   What was the last movie you saw at the theaters? EmptyMon 9 Oct - 9:58

Jackass 2 ^_^
Back to top Go down
Crystal
whore spice
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?   What was the last movie you saw at the theaters? EmptySun 22 Oct - 11:26

Cawston wrote:
Jackass 2 ^_^

Oh goodess you paid to go see that ..LOL Razz
Back to top Go down
Salsap1xie
Salsap1xie

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2006-08-19

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?   What was the last movie you saw at the theaters? EmptySun 22 Oct - 13:48

Marie Antoinette.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/misssexy
Crystal
whore spice
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?   What was the last movie you saw at the theaters? EmptySun 22 Oct - 18:11

Salsap1xie wrote:
Marie Antoinette.

I read the Book was wondering if it is any good , or did Kirsten Dunst ruin it ..LOL
Back to top Go down
Salsap1xie
Salsap1xie

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2006-08-19

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?   What was the last movie you saw at the theaters? EmptyMon 23 Oct - 16:01

Crystal wrote:
Salsap1xie wrote:
Marie Antoinette.

I read the Book was wondering if it is any good , or did Kirsten Dunst ruin it ..LOL

I actually really liked the movie. A lot of people hated it. It doesn't have a whole lot of substance, but it shows a different side of her, and it's visually gorgeous and fun. I liked Kirsten Dunst in it, too. Also, a lot of people didn't. I think she looked beautiful and I think she did a pretty good job. Not Oscar worthy, in my opinion, and there were a few little parts I wish she had acted differently, but she's definitely not terrible. I also liked that nobody tried to put on a fake accent. That's another thing that might bother a lot of people because there are a few American accents. But it's more of an artistic thing than a 100 percent true to life film. It's just a fun movie to go to, and I'm glad I saw it in the theatre, because with all the visual fabulousness going on, it's great to see it all on a big screen. And it's all about her life in Versailles, not about her death and the carnage of the Revolution, and I liked that too. There's also 80's music in a lot of the scenes, and I think it injected life into what could have been a stuffy period film. I think it also makes sense to put more modern music into those scenes, because to me, it sort of compares life then, to life now. And it said that we really haven't changed much. Girls are still girls, people still like to party, the public still likes to trashtalk celebrities, we still like to build people up just to bring them down. Also, if you look at a montage partially focused on shoes very closely, you'll see a pair of Converse shoes. =P

I'm glad that I read up on Marie Antoinette online, especially on Wikipedia, before I saw the movie, because if I hadn't, I probably wouldn't have understood everything that was going on. Now I really want to read the book. But if you want something more on the light and fun side, that's a little quirky, and great to look at, but with not a whole lot of substance, I think you'll like the movie.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/misssexy
Cawston
fanatic
Cawston

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?   What was the last movie you saw at the theaters? EmptyMon 23 Oct - 16:51

Crystal wrote:
Cawston wrote:
Jackass 2 ^_^

Oh goodess you paid to go see that ..LOL Razz

I went and saw it twice Razz
Back to top Go down
Emely
Jenna Jr

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?   What was the last movie you saw at the theaters? EmptyWed 24 Jan - 8:17

SAW 3 was the last one atm Smile
Back to top Go down
Cawston
fanatic
Cawston

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?   What was the last movie you saw at the theaters? EmptyWed 24 Jan - 12:18

Charlotte's Web Smile
Back to top Go down
stajna
addict
stajna

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?   What was the last movie you saw at the theaters? EmptyWed 24 Jan - 13:29

The grudge 2 Razz
Back to top Go down
RoseFazio
addict
RoseFazio

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2005-10-16

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?   What was the last movie you saw at the theaters? EmptyMon 29 Jan - 19:19

stajna wrote:
The Fog... DON'T see it! worst movie EVER lol

The ORIGINAL version ROCKS.

The last movie I saw in the theatre was "We Are Marshall". I loved it but not everyone is into movies based on true events.
Back to top Go down
http://broadway-rose.4t.com
Cawston
fanatic
Cawston

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?   What was the last movie you saw at the theaters? EmptyMon 29 Jan - 20:10

Pan's Labyrinth.

im so late on posting this hahaha but Best movie opening in toronto EVER.

crazy good movie too
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Forum Queen
Taylor

Number of posts : 530
Registration date : 2005-10-17

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?   What was the last movie you saw at the theaters? EmptyTue 30 Jan - 14:11

mine would be eragon
Back to top Go down
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

Number of posts : 2428

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?   What was the last movie you saw at the theaters? EmptyWed 31 Jan - 18:15

The next one I WILL see is "GHOST RIDER" I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/marcuskane666/
Cawston
fanatic
Cawston

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?   What was the last movie you saw at the theaters? EmptyThu 1 Feb - 21:12

DamianHex wrote:
The next one I WILL see is "GHOST RIDER" I can't wait!

I'm stoked although im not sure if i like Nicholas cage as johnny blaze.

I mean yes he can pull off badass but he could have at least had red hair like the orig ghost rider :[

BUUUUUUUUT I am excited to see Blackheart, and if blackheart is in this then I'm either expecting mephisto to play a part in it as well orrr to be in the 2nd movie.
Back to top Go down
stajna
addict
stajna

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?   What was the last movie you saw at the theaters? EmptySun 4 Feb - 14:28

i want to see ghost rider ;D
Back to top Go down
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

Number of posts : 2428

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?   What was the last movie you saw at the theaters? EmptySun 4 Feb - 19:29

lets ALL go see it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/marcuskane666/
Cassie
Smurfette
Cassie

Number of posts : 3697

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?   What was the last movie you saw at the theaters? EmptySun 4 Feb - 19:35

i'm a bit out of it, what's the plot?
Back to top Go down
Cawston
fanatic
Cawston

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?   What was the last movie you saw at the theaters? EmptyMon 5 Feb - 0:05

Cassie wrote:

affraid
Back to top Go down
Emely
Jenna Jr

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?   What was the last movie you saw at the theaters? EmptyMon 5 Feb - 10:16

Cawston wrote:
Cassie wrote:

affraid

Wow, nice plot Razz
Back to top Go down
Cawston
fanatic
Cawston

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?   What was the last movie you saw at the theaters? EmptyMon 5 Feb - 10:39

Viki wrote:
Cawston wrote:
Cassie wrote:

affraid

Wow, nice plot Razz

I merely shocked she doesn't know the plot.

BUT to actually answer cassie's question.

"Superstar motorcycle stunt rider Johnny Blaze (Nicolas Cage) strikes a deal with the vile Mephistopheles for the most precious of commodities, his immortal soul. Now Johnny Blaze is forever destined to ride night after night as the host to the most powerful supernatural entity known as the Ghost Rider."

Ghost Rider, who serves as a bounty hunter for the Devil, pursues the fallen angel Blackheart and other elemental demons" (this was taken from wikipedia's synopsis of the movie. The following which is found below is from my comic book knowledge)

ALthough I'm not sure how I feel about this since it really doesn't follow the comic book storyline exactly. What with the "devil's" name being Mephisto not Mephistoeles (hopefully it was just a type-o) and Blackheart wasen't a "fallen angel" either. He was created by mephisto out of the energy and accumulated evil from a bunch of murders located in the area called "Christ's crown" to act as mephisto's own son.

HURRAY for my comic book knowledge ^_^
Back to top Go down
Cawston
fanatic
Cawston

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?   What was the last movie you saw at the theaters? EmptyWed 7 Feb - 21:36

ugh as soon as i do a kick ass post with a plethora of knowledge nobody reads,post or acknowledges it damnit this always happens haha lol!
Back to top Go down
KtotheB
Karly boi
KtotheB

Number of posts : 1574
Registration date : 2005-10-15

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?   What was the last movie you saw at the theaters? EmptyThu 8 Feb - 4:48

acknowledged

is that how u spell it ???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?   What was the last movie you saw at the theaters? Empty

Back to top Go down

What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next