FORUM FANATICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM FANATICS

Meet friends, discuss issues, let off steam!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i need advice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taylor
Forum Queen
Taylor

Number of posts : 530
Registration date : 2005-10-17

i need advice Empty
PostSubject: i need advice   i need advice EmptyThu 17 Jul - 18:20

ok i need help with a problem...so do you guys all remember the house i was living in? did i ever tell you guys how it fell apart? if i havent i will tell you again...well amber and jorden live together in a 2 bedroom trailer. they have lots animals which im cool with...but here let me paste exactly what she said to me:

Would you still be looking to move out of your moms?

I know its not exactly what you were looking for, but with bills the way they are, Im putting my entire pay check towards them. At this rate, Im never going to get caught up on my car insurance, and Im never going to be able to afford school.

So we are kinda looking for a room mate. Im not super sure yet. But if you would still be interested, let me know.

Your dog technically wouldn't be allowed. But I guess we could sneak her in. We could only let her out front with ours at night. Otherwise we would have to take her out the back door during the day. But the trailer on that side is empty, so thats no big deal. Its all fenced, and the dogs could even play in the back section. Heck, we could even put up a little fence up there to stop them from going up front. I dont think anyone would find out or care. The dogs just sleep during the day anyways.

Message me and let me know, I don't think we would ask for much, 300$, MAYBE 350$ or so. I think 361$ would be exactly 1/3 of what we pay. Right now we pay 321$ mortgage, 550$ lot fee, 126$ cable, and about 90$ for excel. So that wouldn't really even be asking for a third of it.

I dunno, just let me know. It would be a LOT closer for you with work. Plus I work across the street, so we could probably carpool. I kinda miss having you as a roomate.
Its nice being able to do whatever I want, whenever I want, lol, but at the same time, it was nice sitting and hanging out with you when jorden wasn't around Smile

my main issue is the dog thing...where i cant have her in the front during the day but at night its ok...thats my baby...i cant keep her in the back all the time just because of that...its not fair to her...i know this is long but i need advice
Back to top Go down
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

Number of posts : 2428
Registration date : 2005-10-14

i need advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need advice   i need advice EmptySat 19 Jul - 18:26

Well, Its not the backyard thing that concerns me..I doubt the dog would really know the difference or care. Its the " It SHOULD be alright" thing that gets me nervous. What if the landlord finds the dog and asks you to get rid of it or move? You may not be in a position to move at short notice and that would put you in a bad situation. If the landlord wanted dogs then there wouldn't be the issue..so obviously if he/she finds out there will be trouble. I'd pass..
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/marcuskane666/
Cawston
fanatic
Cawston

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2005-10-30

i need advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need advice   i need advice EmptySat 19 Jul - 18:59

I say go see The Dark Knight and then just do what Batman would do.

Punch someone, be it your room mate or the landlord or both....both would make things more interesting on a living level.
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Forum Queen
Taylor

i need advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need advice   i need advice EmptySat 19 Jul - 22:39

well its a trailer...and they are renting to own...but yeah i understand that...and i would care if i couldnt have her out during the day in front...its my baby...no one tells me what i can and cant do with her...
Back to top Go down
Cawston
fanatic
Cawston

i need advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need advice   i need advice EmptySat 19 Jul - 23:32

Taylor wrote:
well its a trailer...and they are renting to own...but yeah i understand that...and i would care if i couldnt have her out during the day in front...its my baby...no one tells me what i can and cant do with her...

well.... technically according to law depending on where you live the landlord tells you what you can and can't do.

Just saying, if it's that big of a deal you already have your answer.
Back to top Go down
Cawston
fanatic
Cawston

i need advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need advice   i need advice EmptySun 20 Jul - 0:08

Also... isn't the backyard of a trailer.... relatively the same as the front yard of a trailer lol
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Forum Queen
Taylor

i need advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need advice   i need advice EmptySun 20 Jul - 21:07

thats what she said lol...but shes like we can put a lil fence up...but ive decided im not doing it bc i messeged her back about what i needed for a home and she still hasnt messeged me back...i think she got upset since i said i need to know what would happen if they broke up...meh shes immature and hes pussy whipped...i dont want to live with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i need advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need advice   i need advice Empty

Back to top Go down

i need advice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FORUM FANATICS :: Shooting the Breeze-
Jump to: