FORUM FANATICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM FANATICS

Meet friends, discuss issues, let off steam!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My best friend had to be put to sleep

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
eviledna
eviledna

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-10-05

My best friend had to be put to sleep Empty
PostSubject: My best friend had to be put to sleep   My best friend had to be put to sleep EmptyThu 10 Jul - 20:22

pale My 15 yr old dog, Chico, was put down today. He had a hard tumor btw his neck and shoulder that grew enormous in the last 6-8 months. The vet did no tests, but said it had to be cancerous. It was painful when touched. He had a hard time getting comfy when he laid down. He had trouble holding his water also, a sign of possible kidney failure happening.

THe hip dysplacia happened int he last 6-8 mo also. I had him on glucosomine and aspirin. It was time, I couldnt let him suffer, but am going through the guilt of shouold have, and what if. My friends from Ontario sent a bouquet of flowers for him,a nd my neighbors made him a cross out of pressure treated lumber. flower I will miss him. HE (and the cats who annoyed him) were my family when the blood family turned thier back on me almost 3 yrs ago. He was more of a human being than they could ever be.

Im not sure if and how I will get throught this. I had feelings of almost wishing the vet could have given me a shot at the same time. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Crystal
whore spice
Crystal

Number of posts : 5320
Registration date : 2005-10-14

PostSubject: Re: My best friend had to be put to sleep   My best friend had to be put to sleep EmptyFri 11 Jul - 3:58

I'm sorry to hear that .. it is always hard when u lose a pet .. *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Forum Queen
Taylor

Number of posts : 530
Registration date : 2005-10-17

PostSubject: Re: My best friend had to be put to sleep   My best friend had to be put to sleep EmptyFri 11 Jul - 10:46

im so sorry for your loss. i couldnt imagine losing my baby...i lost my cat about 2 years ago and it was so painful. im sure hes in a wonderful place looking over you.
Back to top Go down
eviledna
eviledna

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: My best friend had to be put to sleep   My best friend had to be put to sleep EmptySat 12 Jul - 23:51

Thank you. the thing that is keeping me going are mu kitties. Someone has to be here and responsible for them. Things just arent right here at the homefront anymore. Neighbors and friends have been great.
Back to top Go down
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

Number of posts : 2428
Registration date : 2005-10-14

PostSubject: Re: My best friend had to be put to sleep   My best friend had to be put to sleep EmptyTue 15 Jul - 10:58

Thats horrible news...I know that your pets are very special to you. I'm sorry to hear about Chico..
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/marcuskane666/
stajna
addict
stajna

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2005-10-21

PostSubject: Re: My best friend had to be put to sleep   My best friend had to be put to sleep EmptyWed 30 Jul - 16:07

I'm sorry to hear about this, eventho he was old.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My best friend had to be put to sleep   My best friend had to be put to sleep Empty

Back to top Go down

My best friend had to be put to sleep
Page 1 of 1