FORUM FANATICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM FANATICS

Meet friends, discuss issues, let off steam!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wheres everyone gone?

Go down 
+3
eviledna
Marcfj
DamianHex
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

Number of posts : 2428
Registration date : 2005-10-14

Wheres everyone gone? Empty
PostSubject: Wheres everyone gone?   Wheres everyone gone? EmptyMon 3 Dec - 16:14

Seems the old place is as dead as a marilyn manson cd LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/marcuskane666/
Marcfj

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2006-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Wheres everyone gone?   Wheres everyone gone? EmptyTue 4 Dec - 3:30

I haven’t gone anywhere, at least not this year. However, if my son can get enough time off from school next summer (2008) I think we will make a quick trip around Iceland’s scenic Ring Road.

I would prefer to bicycle it but unfortunately I have tendonitis in my legs which limits my ability to bike any real serious distance.

After that, maybe in late August of 2009, I will go back to Scandinavia and hike the portion of the Kungsleden trail between Abisko and Nikkaloukta in Northern Sweden which is about 60 miles long.
Back to top Go down
eviledna
eviledna

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Wheres everyone gone?   Wheres everyone gone? EmptyTue 4 Dec - 22:12

It seems many of the message boards I frequent have been very slow lately. Not sure if folks are busy with holiday doings, or what. Or just pissed off at the cold weather.

Not much happening here, not much to report. Only there is a 3hr Monday nite Raw coming up on the 10th, with a few special stars. Bret Hart, possibly via satellite, Mae Young, and others. Guess it is a Raw anniversary. I dont follow much anymore. No
Back to top Go down
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

Number of posts : 2428

PostSubject: Re: Wheres everyone gone?   Wheres everyone gone? EmptyWed 5 Dec - 11:08

Yeah..I guess everyone is wrapped up in holiday chores:) Get it? "WRAPPED UP??" lmao

Anyways..I've been VERY busy and sick..so not a good combo:(
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/marcuskane666/
eviledna
eviledna

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Wheres everyone gone?   Wheres everyone gone? EmptyWed 5 Dec - 22:10

I have been very busy with work. They were schlepping my hours, so I applied for partial unemployment, which they didnt like AT ALL. tongue SO now I have hours. Plus all of the work around home. I really got into more than I had planned. BUt its mine, so its worth it, I guess.

I have been thinking of calling you, but either its the wrond day or too late when I get around to it. Waddya think about the Hulk Hogan divorce debacle? I think itis staged, so they can fight it out in court for a while and split assets, so the guy who was critically injured in Nick Bolleas accident, and his family, will have a hard time suing the family. Many others are thinking the same way. Sad, the man will probably need long-term care, and they have more money than DIck Cheney. That is just wrong.
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Forum Queen
Taylor

Number of posts : 530
Registration date : 2005-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Wheres everyone gone?   Wheres everyone gone? EmptyWed 5 Dec - 23:57

ive been busy and if i get my 2nd job its only gonna get worse
Back to top Go down
stajna
addict
stajna

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2005-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Wheres everyone gone?   Wheres everyone gone? EmptyThu 6 Dec - 5:46

I've been very busy, i've been writing on an essay which we handed in yesterday, and next week i've got 2 exams. sooo... i surely got stuff to do! Razz i'll be happy when these weeks are over. hopefully i can even celebrate christmas lol.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
whore spice
Crystal

Number of posts : 5320

PostSubject: Re: Wheres everyone gone?   Wheres everyone gone? EmptyWed 12 Dec - 9:37

If been Lost out in space and I'm to proud to ask for directions LoL Razz
Back to top Go down
stajna
addict
stajna

PostSubject: Re: Wheres everyone gone?   Wheres everyone gone? EmptySat 15 Dec - 3:16

What have you been up to crys? Smile
Back to top Go down
Cassie
Smurfette
Cassie

Number of posts : 3697

PostSubject: Re: Wheres everyone gone?   Wheres everyone gone? EmptySun 16 Dec - 16:37

I'm still alive, just not sure i'm kicking as hard LOL HELLO!!!!! =d =d
Back to top Go down
Crystal
whore spice
Crystal

Number of posts : 5320

PostSubject: Re: Wheres everyone gone?   Wheres everyone gone? EmptySun 16 Dec - 20:59

stajna wrote:
What have you been up to crys? Smile

that's classified info Dear LOL Nah just been busy moving and working .. other then that the boring ole good stuff .lol
Back to top Go down
stajna
addict
stajna

PostSubject: Re: Wheres everyone gone?   Wheres everyone gone? EmptyMon 17 Dec - 13:59

lol okey, doesnt sound too entertaining. Razz i'm glad you're still alive tho Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wheres everyone gone?   Wheres everyone gone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Wheres everyone gone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FORUM FANATICS :: Shooting the Breeze-
Jump to: