FORUM FANATICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM FANATICS

Meet friends, discuss issues, let off steam!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Publicity shots begin! LOL

Go down 
+6
poisonlady
Emely
stajna
Crystal
Cassie
DamianHex
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

Number of posts : 2428
Registration date : 2005-10-14

The Publicity shots begin! LOL Empty
PostSubject: The Publicity shots begin! LOL   The Publicity shots begin! LOL EmptySun 22 Oct - 10:53

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/marcuskane666/
Cassie
Smurfette
Cassie

Number of posts : 3697

PostSubject: Re: The Publicity shots begin! LOL   The Publicity shots begin! LOL EmptySun 22 Oct - 11:26

Woah loads of new pics. Great ones! =) Me likes the tee pee one a lot, very NICE! Who's the pretty girl? Your gf ? =)
Back to top Go down
Crystal
whore spice
Crystal

Number of posts : 5320

PostSubject: Re: The Publicity shots begin! LOL   The Publicity shots begin! LOL EmptySun 22 Oct - 18:09

Cassie wrote:
Woah loads of new pics. Great ones! =) Me likes the tee pee one a lot, very NICE! Who's the pretty girl? Your gf ? =)

He didn't tell you the real reason he took his four day radio promotion trip I guess did he Cass ..LOL Razz:P
Back to top Go down
stajna
addict
stajna

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2005-10-21

PostSubject: Re: The Publicity shots begin! LOL   The Publicity shots begin! LOL EmptyMon 23 Oct - 8:13

Awesome! I think the pic where u are standing infront of that wall (or whatever it is) is a cool one!
Back to top Go down
Emely
Jenna Jr

Number of posts : 1254
Registration date : 2005-11-22

PostSubject: Re: The Publicity shots begin! LOL   The Publicity shots begin! LOL EmptyTue 24 Oct - 18:01

Yes picture no.3 is the best imo! =) very nice pictures Very Happy
Back to top Go down
poisonlady
poisonlady

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-05-27

PostSubject: Re: The Publicity shots begin! LOL   The Publicity shots begin! LOL EmptyTue 24 Oct - 19:05

I guess I'm the last to say these are nice photos. The last girl anyway.
Did someone ask if that girl in the picture is your girlfriend? I'm sure they know you could do far better than that!
Back to top Go down
KtotheB
Karly boi
KtotheB

Number of posts : 1574
Registration date : 2005-10-15

PostSubject: Re: The Publicity shots begin! LOL   The Publicity shots begin! LOL EmptyWed 25 Oct - 4:35

^^^^^^^^^^^
Obsessed with hex
Back to top Go down
stajna
addict
stajna

PostSubject: Re: The Publicity shots begin! LOL   The Publicity shots begin! LOL EmptyWed 25 Oct - 14:42

maybe her mother would be something for ya mark? lol ;P
Back to top Go down
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

PostSubject: Re: The Publicity shots begin! LOL   The Publicity shots begin! LOL EmptyWed 25 Oct - 15:57

you saying Im getting OLD?? lmfao...no, actually I believe that charming girl was 19 ...so in order for her mom to be my age she's have had to be about 12 when she had her! But yes, I get what ya mean stina...some moms are odd huh??( lmao.such an inside joke)
anyway..I guess I would also like to add that in order for someone to say "you could do better" would mean that you actually KNOW the person..so poisonlady, if you don't know her, how do YOU know i could do better? rendeer
Back to top Go down
stajna
addict
stajna

PostSubject: Re: The Publicity shots begin! LOL   The Publicity shots begin! LOL EmptyThu 26 Oct - 9:07

Yeah...i know some moms wouldnt say no to ya lol!
Back to top Go down
poisonlady
poisonlady

PostSubject: Re: The Publicity shots begin! LOL   The Publicity shots begin! LOL EmptyThu 26 Oct - 11:21

DamianHex wrote:
you saying Im getting OLD?? lmfao...no, actually I believe that charming girl was 19 ...so in order for her mom to be my age she's have had to be about 12 when she had her! But yes, I get what ya mean stina...some moms are odd huh??( lmao.such an inside joke)
anyway..I guess I would also like to add that in order for someone to say "you could do better" would mean that you actually KNOW the person..so poisonlady, if you don't know her, how do YOU know i could do better? rendeer

Because you have done better, honey... I don't have to know someone to know your style. Ciao!
Back to top Go down
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

PostSubject: Re: The Publicity shots begin! LOL   The Publicity shots begin! LOL EmptyThu 26 Oct - 13:08

POISONLADY- could you check your pms please?
Back to top Go down
stajna
addict
stajna

PostSubject: Re: The Publicity shots begin! LOL   The Publicity shots begin! LOL EmptyThu 26 Oct - 13:18

I don't think anyone cared asking cos we would already know if you had a gf, right? Smile
Back to top Go down
Cassie
Smurfette
Cassie

PostSubject: Re: The Publicity shots begin! LOL   The Publicity shots begin! LOL EmptyFri 27 Oct - 18:19

It was me who asked if she was Mark's gf...I just asked because I wasn't sure. Sry, I didn't mean to cause any trouble...
Back to top Go down
stajna
addict
stajna

PostSubject: Re: The Publicity shots begin! LOL   The Publicity shots begin! LOL EmptySat 28 Oct - 7:53

OH didn't see that Smile well cassie, don't think YOU caused any trouble Smile maybe someone else is the guilty one Wink
Back to top Go down
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

PostSubject: Re: The Publicity shots begin! LOL   The Publicity shots begin! LOL EmptySat 28 Oct - 10:26

No one caused any trouble. I guess that this whole thing is meant as a big game of "guess who I am"..but I'm not playing it. I'm also not going to be goaded into a public dispute..You say you know me well Poisonlady..I'd figure you'd know me well enough to know that much. If you want to post a pic of us PLEASE do..I'd love to see it rendeer
Back to top Go down
RoseFazio
addict
RoseFazio

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2005-10-16

PostSubject: Re: The Publicity shots begin! LOL   The Publicity shots begin! LOL EmptyThu 9 Nov - 9:26

I so know who the girl in the picture is which makes speculation of her being his girlfriend amusing to me. That really is a nice picture of her though. Better then others I've seen. Did you give her a copy of it?

I'd like to see the pic too, Poison Lady. If you know Hex then I probably know you as well. Oh, and sorry. You're not the last girl to post. I'm still kicking around in the background.
Back to top Go down
http://broadway-rose.4t.com
KtotheB
Karly boi
KtotheB

Number of posts : 1574
Registration date : 2005-10-15

PostSubject: Re: The Publicity shots begin! LOL   The Publicity shots begin! LOL EmptyThu 9 Nov - 12:31

yeh if u kno hex so well how come he hasn't told u he is GAY affraid
Back to top Go down
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

PostSubject: Re: The Publicity shots begin! LOL   The Publicity shots begin! LOL EmptyThu 9 Nov - 13:08

LOL..Im NOT gay..but if I WERE..I'd like to think I could do a bit better than Karl! LMFAO affraid
Back to top Go down
poisonlady
poisonlady

PostSubject: Re: The Publicity shots begin! LOL   The Publicity shots begin! LOL EmptyThu 9 Nov - 15:01

RoseFazio wrote:
I so know who the girl in the picture is which makes speculation of her being his girlfriend amusing to me. That really is a nice picture of her though. Better then others I've seen. Did you give her a copy of it?

I'd like to see the pic too, Poison Lady. If you know Hex then I probably know you as well. Oh, and sorry. You're not the last girl to post. I'm still kicking around in the background.

I don't know you, I don't want to ... you sound like a nut.
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Forum Queen
Taylor

Number of posts : 530
Registration date : 2005-10-17

PostSubject: Re: The Publicity shots begin! LOL   The Publicity shots begin! LOL EmptyThu 9 Nov - 15:49

she sounds like the nut???yeah ok...miss im going to stalk hex O.o
Back to top Go down
RoseFazio
addict
RoseFazio

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2005-10-16

PostSubject: Re: The Publicity shots begin! LOL   The Publicity shots begin! LOL EmptyThu 9 Nov - 17:19

Hey, now! I may be a freak, but I'm no nut. If you don't know me then chances are you dont' know Hex either. Don't be fooled by the "Middle Tennessee" for my location. That's where I am now. Up till three years ago I lived in Newburgh.

Thanks Taylor. Smile How have you been lately?
Back to top Go down
http://broadway-rose.4t.com
Taylor
Forum Queen
Taylor

Number of posts : 530
Registration date : 2005-10-17

PostSubject: Re: The Publicity shots begin! LOL   The Publicity shots begin! LOL EmptyThu 9 Nov - 18:19

eh...busy lol
Back to top Go down
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

PostSubject: Re: The Publicity shots begin! LOL   The Publicity shots begin! LOL EmptyTue 14 Nov - 17:16

ahhh I few new ones..I'm such a cam whore!

Free Image Hosting at

Free Image Hosting at
Back to top Go down
Cassie
Smurfette
Cassie

PostSubject: Re: The Publicity shots begin! LOL   The Publicity shots begin! LOL EmptyTue 14 Nov - 18:06

GREAT pictures! you look handsome and focused! Nice posters, are they yours? =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Publicity shots begin! LOL   The Publicity shots begin! LOL Empty

Back to top Go down

The Publicity shots begin! LOL
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next