FORUM FANATICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM FANATICS

Meet friends, discuss issues, let off steam!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal
whore spice
Crystal

Number of posts : 5320
Registration date : 2005-10-14

I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool Empty
PostSubject: I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool   I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool EmptyTue 29 Nov - 19:20

fill in the blank with a sarcastic comment...

love it when your writing a poem and your computer freezes that is alway cool ..

I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool Oddance8sm
Back to top Go down
Cassie
Smurfette
Cassie

Number of posts : 3697

PostSubject: Re: I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool   I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool EmptyWed 30 Nov - 16:07

I love it when I'm talking to my bf and we're having a wonderful time and yahoo boots either of us....
Back to top Go down
Crystal
whore spice
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool   I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool EmptyWed 30 Nov - 16:40

I love it when my mom is always yelling at me that's always cool.. LOL
Back to top Go down
Cassie
Smurfette
Cassie

PostSubject: Re: I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool   I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool EmptyWed 30 Nov - 16:44

I love it when my hands are dirty and the phone rings and I have to answer it, it's always cool
Back to top Go down
Crystal
whore spice
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool   I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool EmptyFri 2 Dec - 7:38

i love it when I sit down for a break and a customer comes in thats always cool..
Back to top Go down
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

Number of posts : 2428

PostSubject: Re: I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool   I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool EmptyFri 2 Dec - 12:02

I love it when so called 24 hour stores close off 2/3rds of the store at midnight to wax floors and you travelled like half an hour to get there and can SEE the stuff u want to buy but cant reach it and they wont let you go past the ropes nor let the waxers HAND you the stuff so you end up going home with NOTHING and wondering why if its 24 hours OPEN that you couldnt shop!!!!!!!!! ( not that its HAPPENED to me or anything...lol)
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/marcuskane666/
Cassie
Smurfette
Cassie

PostSubject: Re: I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool   I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool EmptySun 11 Dec - 16:39

I loooove it when you've got cramps and your mother comes to pester you about what a mess your room is....
Back to top Go down
Crystal
whore spice
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool   I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool EmptySun 1 Jan - 13:27

I love it when no one is around to whore with me, or talk to that's always cool.. LOL
Back to top Go down
Cassie
Smurfette
Cassie

PostSubject: Re: I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool   I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool EmptyTue 7 Feb - 16:40

I love it when you're excited to watch a new episode of a show you like and you're never able to cuz you're at work and then when you have the opportunity to they pass an old one you've seen 3 times!
Back to top Go down
Crystal
whore spice
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool   I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool EmptyTue 7 Feb - 17:03

I love it when you excited bout watching your weekly shows and there all repeats that always cool..LoL Razz
Back to top Go down
Cassie
Smurfette
Cassie

PostSubject: Re: I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool   I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool EmptyTue 7 Feb - 17:08

I love it when you take the most stupid decision of your life and lose the most important thing and know there's little to be done now...
Back to top Go down
Crystal
whore spice
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool   I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool EmptyTue 7 Feb - 17:29

I love it when your walking up the handicapped ramp and you almost handicap yourself, thats always cool..LOL
Back to top Go down
Cassie
Smurfette
Cassie

PostSubject: Re: I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool   I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool EmptyTue 7 Feb - 17:33

i love it when your stomach hurts cuz you haven't eaten and you aren't hungry still!
Back to top Go down
Crystal
whore spice
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool   I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool EmptyTue 7 Feb - 17:35

I love it when your in a public place and ya gotta fart, that always cool..LMAO Razz
Back to top Go down
Cassie
Smurfette
Cassie

PostSubject: Re: I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool   I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool EmptyWed 8 Feb - 17:24

I love it when you need to shout and can't cuz you live in a flat... =(
Back to top Go down
Cassie
Smurfette
Cassie

PostSubject: Re: I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool   I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool EmptyFri 24 Feb - 15:48

I love it when you think of sth and can't take it off of your mind and you NEED it lol
Back to top Go down
Crystal
whore spice
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool   I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool EmptyTue 14 Mar - 17:05

I love it when you have an idea in your head for a poem but just don't know where to start thats always cool..lol
Back to top Go down
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

Number of posts : 2428

PostSubject: Re: I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool   I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool EmptyTue 14 Mar - 17:10

I love it when u go to buy a used PS2 game and the guys cant FIND it even tho the damn box is displayed!!! Das NOT cool:)
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/marcuskane666/
Crystal
whore spice
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool   I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool EmptyTue 14 Mar - 17:21

I love it when Im hungry but Im to lazy to cook anything thats always cool ..lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Cassie
Smurfette
Cassie

PostSubject: Re: I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool   I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool EmptyWed 15 Mar - 18:22

I love it when you're reading a 700 page book and you find out the last few pages are missing, summing up: you'll never know the end of it. I wanted to kill myself lol
Back to top Go down
Crystal
whore spice
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool   I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool EmptyThu 16 Mar - 17:05

^^ Yes thatas a bitch , I just finished a 700 pg book but all my pages where there , I think you should read it Cass..Razz:P

I love it when I start slicing bread becasue no one is in there, and then five ppl come in that always cool ..
Back to top Go down
RoseFazio
addict
RoseFazio

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2005-10-16

PostSubject: Re: I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool   I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool EmptyFri 28 Jul - 15:46

I love it when two workers want you to do a spot during a match and give you a cue only to change it mid match. That's always cool.

I also love it when someone looks you right in the face and lies and you KNOW they're lying. That's always cool too.
Back to top Go down
http://broadway-rose.4t.com
Crystal
whore spice
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool   I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool EmptySun 30 Jul - 15:06

i love it when i man is MAN enuff to admit when he's wrong that's always cool>>LOL Razz
Back to top Go down
RoseFazio
addict
RoseFazio

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2005-10-16

PostSubject: Re: I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool   I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool EmptyThu 3 Aug - 9:23

I love it when I'm waiting for my friend to reply and find that my AIM cut out. AGAIN. THAT'S always cool....cause I know the YIM will follow
Back to top Go down
http://broadway-rose.4t.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool   I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool Empty

Back to top Go down

I Love it When...{fill in the blank}...That's Always Cool
Page 1 of 1