FORUM FANATICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM FANATICS

Meet friends, discuss issues, let off steam!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

n00b but you should remember me...

Go down 
+5
Emmeline
Crystal
ke$$e
DamianHex
iheartyouxx
9 posters
AuthorMessage
iheartyouxx
Jenna JR
iheartyouxx

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2005-11-21

n00b but you should remember me... Empty
PostSubject: n00b but you should remember me...   n00b but you should remember me... EmptyMon 21 Nov - 7:07

hey guys.

you MAY remember me from palbyte.com as xtornxupxgirlx. i went back to check up on my mailbox and i had one from DamianHex to come here so here i am. Im now an Admin at another site approving pics and i can be found on various rating sites (not too many cause ive been faked recently)

Yeah so, hows it going? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.profileheaven.com/iheartyouxx
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

Number of posts : 2428
Registration date : 2005-10-14

PostSubject: Re: n00b but you should remember me...   n00b but you should remember me... EmptyMon 21 Nov - 14:01

Hey! well welcome aboard:) hope you like it here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/marcuskane666/
ke$$e
Teh Drama Queen

Number of posts : 1752

PostSubject: Re: n00b but you should remember me...   n00b but you should remember me... EmptyMon 21 Nov - 16:31

welcome to the boards girl...feel free to whore as much as u want, im gettin tired of crys aka whore spice here now..mahah Razz Razz Razz Wink jk crys..u still my whore Laughing
Back to top Go down
Crystal
whore spice
Crystal

Number of posts : 5320

PostSubject: Re: n00b but you should remember me...   n00b but you should remember me... EmptyMon 21 Nov - 16:36

Bite Me Kesse ..LOL Razz:P

Welcome Jess ... Wink Cool
Back to top Go down
ke$$e
Teh Drama Queen

Number of posts : 1752

PostSubject: Re: n00b but you should remember me...   n00b but you should remember me... EmptyTue 22 Nov - 13:06

btw...why aint nobody usin the "get to knoe you thread" dammit??? Razz Razz Razz Suspect bounce Laughing
Back to top Go down
Emmeline
Jenna JR
Emmeline

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2005-12-20

PostSubject: Re: n00b but you should remember me...   n00b but you should remember me... EmptyFri 23 Dec - 14:12

what is btw?? Smile
Back to top Go down
Cassie
Smurfette
Cassie

Number of posts : 3697

PostSubject: Re: n00b but you should remember me...   n00b but you should remember me... EmptyFri 23 Dec - 14:20

btw = by the way, emma =)
Back to top Go down
Emmeline
Jenna JR
Emmeline

PostSubject: Re: n00b but you should remember me...   n00b but you should remember me... EmptyFri 23 Dec - 14:23

Thank you Cassie! you are still my teacher Smile LOL
Back to top Go down
Emmeline
Jenna JR
Emmeline

PostSubject: Re: n00b but you should remember me...   n00b but you should remember me... EmptyFri 23 Dec - 14:32

and wkd? whats that? Smile
Back to top Go down
Cassie
Smurfette
Cassie

Number of posts : 3697

PostSubject: Re: n00b but you should remember me...   n00b but you should remember me... EmptyFri 23 Dec - 14:56

weekend =). lol I suck as a teacher, and the ppl I teach are all under FCE's level, so you're much better than them and even me lol.
Back to top Go down
Emmeline
Jenna JR
Emmeline

PostSubject: Re: n00b but you should remember me...   n00b but you should remember me... EmptySat 24 Dec - 15:51

thanks again! oh you dont suck as a teacher, believe me Smile you have learned me so much, you know!
I suck in english, but i have the words sometimes.. but I cant write them? and I dont bend the verbs <-- hmm?

have a NICE day Smile
Back to top Go down
Emely
Jenna Jr

Number of posts : 1254
Registration date : 2005-11-22

PostSubject: Re: n00b but you should remember me...   n00b but you should remember me... EmptySat 24 Dec - 15:53

sometimes when i talk to my friends i tend to know the english word of what im about to say and not the swedish Razz so ill say the english word in a swedish sentence.. it sounds weird and my friend laughs Razz
Back to top Go down
Emely
Jenna Jr

PostSubject: Re: n00b but you should remember me...   n00b but you should remember me... EmptySat 24 Dec - 15:53

what i mean is i know the word in swedish but i cant come up with it.. its like lost in my brain.. and all i know is the english word or phrase.. and so i go with that instead Razz
Back to top Go down
Emmeline
Jenna JR
Emmeline

PostSubject: Re: n00b but you should remember me...   n00b but you should remember me... EmptySat 24 Dec - 16:02

Haha Smile okey i wish i could be like that sometimes! where in sweden do you live?
Back to top Go down
Emely
Jenna Jr

PostSubject: Re: n00b but you should remember me...   n00b but you should remember me... EmptySat 24 Dec - 16:03

malmö Smile u?
Back to top Go down
KtotheB
Karly boi
KtotheB

Number of posts : 1574
Registration date : 2005-10-15

PostSubject: Re: n00b but you should remember me...   n00b but you should remember me... EmptySat 24 Dec - 16:03

cool thats sounds good 2me wish i cud do shit like that be talkin normal an then suddenly flip to german or something wish i was able to speak a few languages Smile
Back to top Go down
Emmeline
Jenna JR
Emmeline

PostSubject: Re: n00b but you should remember me...   n00b but you should remember me... EmptySun 25 Dec - 3:40

dalarna Smile Mora.
Back to top Go down
Emely
Jenna Jr

PostSubject: Re: n00b but you should remember me...   n00b but you should remember me... EmptyThu 29 Dec - 5:52

im being bullied by my friends because of it Razz haha ofc they r joking around Razz dalarna.. thats far from skåne right? Razz
Back to top Go down
Emmeline
Jenna JR
Emmeline

PostSubject: Re: n00b but you should remember me...   n00b but you should remember me... EmptyThu 29 Dec - 9:15

yes! skåne is längst down and mora is in the middle of sweden! Smile nice english i have! lol
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Jenna JR
Morgan

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2005-10-16

PostSubject: Re: n00b but you should remember me...   n00b but you should remember me... EmptyFri 3 Feb - 13:18

Cassie wrote:
weekend =). lol I suck as a teacher, and the ppl I teach are all under FCE's level, so you're much better than them and even me lol.

I usually use "wkd" as wicked =/ lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: n00b but you should remember me...   n00b but you should remember me... Empty

Back to top Go down

n00b but you should remember me...
Page 1 of 1