FORUM FANATICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM FANATICS

Meet friends, discuss issues, let off steam!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playstation 2- Jet x-20

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

Number of posts : 2428
Registration date : 2005-10-14

Playstation 2- Jet x-20 Empty
PostSubject: Playstation 2- Jet x-20   Playstation 2- Jet x-20 EmptyThu 20 Oct - 14:26

If you are a fan of the snowboarding series ssx then you know what to expect. This game uses watercrafts rather than snowboards but the idea is exactly the same. Progress thru several very well designed tracks to complete steadily harder levels using high jumps to score big tricks and racing towards the finish line at the same time. The characters here range from a goth girl to a beach bum and all have different driving and trick styles. If the game wasnt IMPOSSIBLE to beat it might be a lot more fun, but you will find yourself wondering if your controller is broke at the unresponsive steering you will get from most of the watercrafts. The computer IA allows no mistakes if you are to win and you'll find that if you crash early on you might as well start over.

Graphics- 5 ( brilliant)
Sound -3 ( ok)
Control- 1 ( poor)
Overall fun factor- 4 ( good)
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/marcuskane666/
Morgan
Jenna JR
Morgan

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Playstation 2- Jet x-20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playstation 2- Jet x-20   Playstation 2- Jet x-20 EmptyMon 24 Oct - 23:45

I play Spyro and that's about it. Mad
Lmao I can't play anything else, I don't get it.
Back to top Go down

Playstation 2- Jet x-20
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FORUM FANATICS :: Media-
Jump to: