FORUM FANATICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM FANATICS

Meet friends, discuss issues, let off steam!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A message to poisonlady

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

Number of posts : 2428
Registration date : 2005-10-14

A message to poisonlady Empty
PostSubject: A message to poisonlady   A message to poisonlady EmptyWed 17 Jan - 14:28

even tho you obviously never read the PM I sent you,I'm pretty certain that you still come around now and then so I decided to give you what I think it is you wanted. An apology in public so everyone can see...
No, I didn't guess who you were..how was I supposed to? I would say any "hints" you gave me were misleading at best. I stopped playing because it really seemed all you were trying to do is to get everyone here upset with you and I wasn't even that sure you really knew me at all.
The people who you say replied sarcastic or mean to you were, in fact, trying to protect me I'd suspect. Not knowing who you really were I did tell A few people on here some suspicions I had and if those were true that it might be a "stalker" type.
The thing that I do want to stress to you tho is this...you said in your PM that you were easily forgotten and so couldn't have ever meant much. Can I ask you who it was that vanished? Was that me or you?
yes I'm aware of your "issues" and I know you changed emails and things but you certainly had all my info and I dont recall ever getting so much as a " hi, hows life" from you.
Ok this is supposed to be an APOLOGY so...I'm sorry you felt slighted If you think I wiped you out of my memory then you obviously dont know me very well. I didn't mean to spoil your game nor make you feel you were unwanted here or anywhere... I apologize.
anyway, If you DO read this, consider it a white flag and go read your PM ok?
As far as the rest of you, sorry to YOU all as well for dragging personal stuff up in public but at this point its what had to be done. rendeer
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/marcuskane666/

A message to poisonlady
Page 1 of 1