FORUM FANATICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM FANATICS

Meet friends, discuss issues, let off steam!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics

Go down 
+6
Cassie
stajna
KtotheB
Taylor
poisonlady
DamianHex
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

Number of posts : 2428
Registration date : 2005-10-14

My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics Empty
PostSubject: My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics   My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics EmptyWed 20 Dec - 15:20

1: For Viki- I wish an inner peace and Happiness to match her outer beauty:)
2: For Cassie- I wish you much love and happiness with your BF Billy!
3: For Crystal- I wish you a x-mas filled with the understanding that you have made everyones life here a little bit brighter!
4: For Stina- I wish you weren't WORKING!!! jk..I wish you a x-mas filled with the love and laughter you gave to all of us this year..
5:For Ally- I wish you could finally see yourself as we see you..a wonderful, beautiful girl who actually cares about people ..very rare:)
6: For Dina- I wish you a special holiday to match your specialness..you are certainly bright enough to be the star on anyones x-mas tree:)
7:For Rose- I wish you a joyful day filled with memories of x-mases past when we tore the house down in the ring...and lit the town up outside it!
8:For Kesse- Tho you might not get this..I wish you much love and laughter this x-mas and hope that you know we all remain your friends:)
9:For Karl- I wish you an awesome hoilday and all the good food, good times and good spirits the day can bring...no traing on x-mas..hex says so! LOL
10: For Josh- I wish you a Very cool holiday and all the great video games you no doubt have on your list!
11:For ME- I wish I could spend a part of my day with ALL of you crazy folks..it would CERTAINLY be the best x-mas ever!
12: For all the rest who occassionally venture into this asylum..I wish you'd come by more often and wish you the very best holiday you've ever had:)
13-:For Poisonlady- I wish that If I were so important to you that you could find it in yourself to tell me who you are...its the only way I'm ever going to know..merry x-mas tho!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/marcuskane666/
poisonlady
poisonlady

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-05-27

PostSubject: Re: My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics   My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics EmptyThu 21 Dec - 10:43

Well Mark, I guess you have your wish. I sent you a message and now you know who I am. For all the rest of you I'm sorry you hated me so much. My intention wasn't to start trouble at all. I'm going to take the time to explain myself although I doubt I'll ever be coming back here again. I found Mark on Bravenet after we had lost touch for quite awhile. I thought it would be fun to have him guess who I was but he obviously doesn't check that account very much. The link to this place was there so I came over here to do the same thing. I'm not ashamed of who I am nor was I hiding it. It was supposed to be all in good fun. I care about Mark a lot, though he doesn't think so I'm sure. I found out a lot of you do too I guess. When you all started acting so defensive of him it made me angry and I guess I fought back. It seemed all of you were so important to him and yet he couldn't even be bothered to play my game. I'd post something for him and before he even could see it I'd have five replies, all sarcastic or nasty. Maybe I'm just a jealous person and should have let all your comments go unanswered, but I didn't.
As far as not posting a photo, I wasn't about to anyway, for reasons Mark knows very well but I'm hoping he will keep personal. It certainly has nothing to do with my appearance, I'm quite secure in that aspect of my life. This was supposed to be a happy reunion made fun by this little game of 'who am I', but it turned out to be a rather painful reminder of how easily forgotten I apparently was. If I offended anyone I'm sorry about it. It was never my intention to do that. Mark is a really great guy and he appears to have a lot of people who care about him, both on here and those nearer to him. Losing touch with one isn't going to hurt him any I'm sure. Merry Christmas to you all.
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Forum Queen
Taylor

Number of posts : 530
Registration date : 2005-10-17

PostSubject: Re: My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics   My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics EmptyThu 21 Dec - 10:51

well thanks hex ^.^ altho i dont think i can ever trually get that:P
Back to top Go down
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

PostSubject: Re: My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics   My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics EmptyThu 21 Dec - 10:52

check your PM "poisonlady"
Back to top Go down
KtotheB
Karly boi
KtotheB

Number of posts : 1574
Registration date : 2005-10-15

PostSubject: Re: My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics   My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics EmptyThu 21 Dec - 12:26

Thanks sir hex Smile

an posinlady have a jolly Crimbo even if we did get annoyed wit ur games an shiiiit
peace
Back to top Go down
stajna
addict
stajna

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2005-10-21

PostSubject: Re: My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics   My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics EmptyFri 22 Dec - 13:52

Aw thanks mark, such sweet words! I'm so glad to be on here and i hope the page continues like this, maybe with some more members Smile i wish i had the time to make a list like that myself but i haven't :/ so, merry christmas to ya all, i wish you all the best!Smile
Back to top Go down
Cassie
Smurfette
Cassie

Number of posts : 3697

PostSubject: Re: My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics   My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics EmptyFri 22 Dec - 16:24

Aww what a sweet msg =D! I'll create one of my own within the next 48 hours, I promise! loved the idea. and TY so much, Markie! =)
Back to top Go down
KtotheB
Karly boi
KtotheB

PostSubject: Re: My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics   My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics EmptyFri 22 Dec - 16:35

ra ell yes i am hapyy about xmas mein soon as wooooo yay lalal rah hahah woo woow woo propb stoopiid bu8t ima am propa messy out my sully Smile

peace
Back to top Go down
Emely
Jenna Jr

Number of posts : 1254
Registration date : 2005-11-22

PostSubject: Re: My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics   My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics EmptySat 23 Dec - 18:55

Thanks Mark! It really means alot =)
Back to top Go down
Cawston
fanatic
Cawston

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2005-10-30

PostSubject: Re: My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics   My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics EmptySat 23 Dec - 23:00

yay yay yay yay CHRISTMAS

Christmas avatar YAYYYYYYYY

rocker santa FTW

and viki is insanely hot also (random)
Back to top Go down
KtotheB
Karly boi
KtotheB

PostSubject: Re: My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics   My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics EmptySun 24 Dec - 7:44

lmao josh only jst noticed recently an is hittin on her in every post for fun

an viki is that a new picture of yourself?
Back to top Go down
Emely
Jenna Jr

PostSubject: Re: My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics   My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics EmptySun 24 Dec - 9:03

KtotheB wrote:

an viki is that a new picture of yourself?

Yeah it's a new picture =)

Cawston wrote:
and viki is insanely hot also (random)

thank u =D

Merry Christmas to all! =)
Back to top Go down
Cawston
fanatic
Cawston

PostSubject: Re: My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics   My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics EmptySun 24 Dec - 9:56

KtotheB wrote:

I never even took the time to notice what she had looked like before lol.

I just paid attention to the people i knew from webscutest and etc.

i knew of epsonjork or whatever her name was i just...never paid attention to her lol

like i remeber her screen name im just making up for the time i never said she was attractive Razz

I'm a cawston karl...it can't be helped haha
Back to top Go down
Cassie
Smurfette
Cassie

Number of posts : 3697

PostSubject: Re: My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics   My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics EmptySun 24 Dec - 9:56

Nice new pic, Viki, you look really beautiful =)

Well, I didn't have time to make a list like Markie's, but I'm wishing you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! One filled with much love and joy!

You all have a great evening and a smooth X-mas day =)
Back to top Go down
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

PostSubject: Re: My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics   My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics EmptySun 24 Dec - 10:06

Well Its X-mas eve DAY here. and while I had a moment I wanted to wish everyone a very marry x_mas once again...
Its really nice knowing each and every one of you INCREDIBLY unique individuals and its often that, after a stressful day, this place puts a smile on my face once again:) What better praise is there than that?
Have A GREAT Holiday folks...see ya'll afterward!
Back to top Go down
Cawston
fanatic
Cawston

PostSubject: Re: My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics   My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics EmptySun 24 Dec - 13:12

Cassie wrote:
Nice new pic, Viki, you look really beautiful =)

Oh sure Cass can say she is beautiful but when I say it im hitting on her.

that is so sexist Razz
Back to top Go down
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

PostSubject: Re: My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics   My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics EmptySun 24 Dec - 13:19

Well I say they are ALL beautiful girls on here...but...well...I AM hitting on them all! LMFAO! MERRY X MAS! rendeer
Back to top Go down
Cawston
fanatic
Cawston

PostSubject: Re: My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics   My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics EmptySun 24 Dec - 13:54

merry christmas hex! DOn't reverse suplex into a powerbomb Santa Sad
Back to top Go down
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

PostSubject: Re: My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics   My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics EmptySun 24 Dec - 15:51

Merry X-mas Josh..watch out for low flying reindeer! affraid rendeer LOL
Back to top Go down
Emely
Jenna Jr

PostSubject: Re: My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics   My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics EmptySun 24 Dec - 16:22

aw mark, but u already have me u know that ;P hehe
Back to top Go down
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

PostSubject: Re: My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics   My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics EmptySun 24 Dec - 16:29

You Mean I AM getting what I want for X mas this year???LMFAO rendeer

Merry X mas Viki!
Back to top Go down
Emely
Jenna Jr

PostSubject: Re: My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics   My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics EmptySun 24 Dec - 16:36

haha, if u like :p fly me to usa and ill be there ;p
Back to top Go down
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

PostSubject: Re: My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics   My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics EmptySun 24 Dec - 16:39

Hey...MAYBE you can catch a ride with SANTA!!! Nah..too many toys..besides, you'd get all messy having to come down the Chimney:)
cheers
Back to top Go down
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

PostSubject: Re: My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics   My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics EmptySun 24 Dec - 16:49

LOL..hmmm flying viki out for a X mas party?? now THATS a pretty rocking x mas!
Back to top Go down
stajna
addict
stajna

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2005-10-21

PostSubject: Re: My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics   My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics EmptySun 24 Dec - 17:09

Doesn't feel like christmas but merry X-mas anyhow Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics   My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics Empty

Back to top Go down

My X-mas wish list for all the fanatics
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next