FORUM FANATICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM FANATICS

Meet friends, discuss issues, let off steam!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Visit the new "marcus Kane" website please!

Go down 
+3
Crystal
Cassie
DamianHex
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

Number of posts : 2428
Registration date : 2005-10-14

Visit the new "marcus Kane" website please! Empty
PostSubject: Visit the new "marcus Kane" website please!   Visit the new "marcus Kane" website please! EmptyWed 4 Oct - 19:43

And leave a guestbook:) I'd also love to get poetic contributions from anyone here so if you'd like to have one or two on the site just sent it in a PM and I'll see you get credit! Also Drawings...photos stories whatever you like!
http://www.freewebs.com/marcuskane666/index.htm
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/marcuskane666/
Cassie
Smurfette
Cassie

Number of posts : 3697

PostSubject: Re: Visit the new "marcus Kane" website please!   Visit the new "marcus Kane" website please! EmptyThu 5 Oct - 10:28

YAY! New site. I submitted a poem already! LOl enough of me to doom your site. But it's looking very NICE =D. Does suit Marcus' personality and it's different. Me likes it =D
Back to top Go down
Crystal
whore spice
Crystal

Number of posts : 5320

PostSubject: Re: Visit the new "marcus Kane" website please!   Visit the new "marcus Kane" website please! EmptyThu 5 Oct - 21:44

i like it as well..Looks really good .. Laughing Laughing cheers
Back to top Go down
KtotheB
Karly boi
KtotheB

Number of posts : 1574
Registration date : 2005-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Visit the new "marcus Kane" website please!   Visit the new "marcus Kane" website please! EmptyFri 6 Oct - 5:32

looks quality ^_^
Back to top Go down
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

PostSubject: Re: Visit the new "marcus Kane" website please!   Visit the new "marcus Kane" website please! EmptyFri 6 Oct - 18:26

Thanks everyone...check back now and then cause I'm adding video, songs games ect and starting a blog. Also if anyone wants to submit any art, poems ect let me know:)
Back to top Go down
Cawston
fanatic
Cawston

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2005-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Visit the new "marcus Kane" website please!   Visit the new "marcus Kane" website please! EmptyFri 6 Oct - 19:25

looks good, i like it all aside from the tiled background on the main page.

Personally that's just me im not a fan of tiled background.
Back to top Go down
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

PostSubject: Re: Visit the new "marcus Kane" website please!   Visit the new "marcus Kane" website please! EmptySat 7 Oct - 11:55

TBH I'm not a big fan of tiled Backgrounds either. The pic I chose holds some significance to the intended viewers tho and simply blowing it up would have masked a substatial portion of it. Thus the tiling:)
Back to top Go down
Emely
Jenna Jr

Number of posts : 1254
Registration date : 2005-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Visit the new "marcus Kane" website please!   Visit the new "marcus Kane" website please! EmptySat 7 Oct - 13:55

I think its great looking Smile
Back to top Go down
Cawston
fanatic
Cawston

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2005-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Visit the new "marcus Kane" website please!   Visit the new "marcus Kane" website please! EmptySat 7 Oct - 15:16

DamianHex wrote:
TBH I'm not a big fan of tiled Backgrounds either. The pic I chose holds some significance to the intended viewers tho and simply blowing it up would have masked a substatial portion of it. Thus the tiling:)

Ya i can see where you are coming from, if i knew more about html and script codeing you could easily make it bigger and have it so it scrolls down with the page as you go and have it off to the side sorta.

Well your freewebs page is at least finished.http://www.freewebs.com/socialsinclothing/ All I have up is the entrance page and then the home page.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
whore spice
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Visit the new "marcus Kane" website please!   Visit the new "marcus Kane" website please! EmptySat 7 Oct - 15:32

Cawston wrote:
DamianHex wrote:

Ya i can see where you are coming from, if i knew more about html and script codeing you could easily make it bigger and have it so it scrolls down with the page as you go and have it off to the side sorta.

Well your freewebs page is at least finished.http://www.freewebs.com/socialsinclothing/ All I have up is the entrance page and then the home page.

This kid is going to show us all up, By the time he's done his..LOL Razz:P I'm still learing all this yet. But Your start looks good, well actually awsome. Josh .. Razz
Back to top Go down
Crystal
whore spice
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Visit the new "marcus Kane" website please!   Visit the new "marcus Kane" website please! EmptySat 7 Oct - 15:42

Cassie wrote:
YAY! New site. I submitted a poem already! LOl enough of me to doom your site. But it's looking very NICE =D. Does suit Marcus' personality and it's different. Me likes it =D

How bout you join and make a website of your own as well Munky Razz Same to the rest of ya girls Razz:P Karl you too, now chop chop get to it Razz
Back to top Go down
Crystal
whore spice
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Visit the new "marcus Kane" website please!   Visit the new "marcus Kane" website please! EmptyTue 10 Oct - 21:31

I soo excited, i gots my own domain name now.LOL now I have to wait 24-48 hours for it to be effective.lol
Back to top Go down
Cassie
Smurfette
Cassie

Number of posts : 3697

PostSubject: Re: Visit the new "marcus Kane" website please!   Visit the new "marcus Kane" website please! EmptyWed 11 Oct - 18:48

I'm not Munky! lol, Maybe one of these days I create my own, not sure, Crys =) Will try, have been busy!
Back to top Go down
poisonlady
poisonlady

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Visit the new "marcus Kane" website please!   Visit the new "marcus Kane" website please! EmptyFri 13 Oct - 15:28

I'm checking it out now. Very nice, babe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visit the new "marcus Kane" website please!   Visit the new "marcus Kane" website please! Empty

Back to top Go down

Visit the new "marcus Kane" website please!
Page 1 of 1