FORUM FANATICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM FANATICS

Meet friends, discuss issues, let off steam!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bush is it!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
beerman46947

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2006-04-16

Bush is it!! Empty
PostSubject: Bush is it!!   Bush is it!! EmptyMon 17 Apr - 10:01

I'm an American but the most hated world leader should be Bush for bein' a warmonger!!
Back to top Go down
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

Number of posts : 2428
Registration date : 2005-10-14

Bush is it!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bush is it!!   Bush is it!! EmptyMon 17 Apr - 12:56

well I hate war as badly as anyone...but of course simply asking people who would SAW the heads off of innocent women & news reporters, who have NO affiliation with soldiers, to STOP BEING TERRORISTS wouldnt work I fear.
Im not a fan of bush, nor ANY politics ,but those who would commit THESE type of acts upon innocents need to be kept in check or outright stopped before another version of nazism is produced NUCLEAR style..
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/marcuskane666/
Crystal
whore spice
Crystal

Number of posts : 5320

Bush is it!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bush is it!!   Bush is it!! EmptyMon 17 Apr - 13:46

I'm Canadian ..LoL and I dislike that man.. he's actually stepped on our toes a bit to many times.. He could be done with any time now for all I care.. I don't much like any politic minds u though..lol
Back to top Go down
Emely
Jenna Jr

Number of posts : 1254
Registration date : 2005-11-22

Bush is it!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bush is it!!   Bush is it!! EmptyMon 17 Apr - 13:48

i dont think he had really done what he is supposed to do.. he should be a peacemaker that stands as an example for the entire american people.. not a warbringer that just goes to war even when UN discouraged him to. now i can't say that it's accurate what I am saying cause i dont live there, I have only seen on television and read in newspaper about him.

that's why sweden has monarchy Razz (spelling?)
Back to top Go down
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

Bush is it!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bush is it!!   Bush is it!! EmptyMon 17 Apr - 14:09

yes War hurts us all..BUT the thing is these people who we ARE warring with certainly would not listen to any peace talks or negotiations while they were building "rape rooms" to rape any females they chose or "torture chambers" to torture any that opposed them. Think of the type of person that would slaughter children in front of their parents as a warning to not oppse they authority and ask yourself if they would listen to ANYTHING other than greater violence..its sad..but true I fear
Back to top Go down
beerman46947

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2006-04-16

Bush is it!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bush is it!!   Bush is it!! EmptyMon 17 Apr - 14:39

You make great points, Mark but Bush is using the same rhetoric that Hitler used in Nazi Germany AND the peeps (like the U.S.) believed & followed it!! Our trouble is we back the Jews in the middle east just too much & that's a great reason for the Arabs to hate & attack us whether we like it or not!! We'll NEVER get rid of middle east terrorism unless we nuke the whole area, Jews included, but then we'd be called a mad nation for doin' it!! Bush NEEDS to clean up our own terrorist groups before starting on others but then since he's the biggest terrorist (bully) he'd have ta kill himself!!
Back to top Go down
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

Bush is it!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bush is it!!   Bush is it!! EmptyMon 17 Apr - 15:10

Well , As I said> Im not exactly PRO bush..but thus far He hasnt flown any planes filled with innocent children into building full of innocent people....Hasnt kidnapped any PEACEworkers and sawed their heads off ALIVE on a tv camera..nor butchered any children and forced parents to watch as a form of "discipline" or warning. What he HAS done is to say this type of action will NOT be tolerated in a free and civilized world and declared war. The fact his war plans were poor at BEST and that there IS no way to TOTALLY end terrorism is another story..but I'd not call him a terrorist myself. Thats reserved for those I mentioned above..as is a VERY special place in Hell.
Back to top Go down
Cassie
Smurfette
Cassie

Number of posts : 3697

Bush is it!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bush is it!!   Bush is it!! EmptySun 23 Apr - 17:18

Sry to interrupt the politized discussion, but where's the poll?lol
Mark (beerman) posted in the wrong thread lol. Sry, only stating this for I read the whole thread waiting for a poll and none came LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bush is it!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bush is it!!   Bush is it!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bush is it!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FORUM FANATICS :: POLLS-
Jump to: