FORUM FANATICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM FANATICS

Meet friends, discuss issues, let off steam!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where does your inspiration come from?

Go down 
+2
Morgan
Crystal
6 posters

How would you go about finding inspiration to write?
Book
Where does your inspiration come from? Vote_lcap25%Where does your inspiration come from? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Music
Where does your inspiration come from? Vote_lcap75%Where does your inspiration come from? Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Movies
Where does your inspiration come from? Vote_lcap0%Where does your inspiration come from? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Crystal
whore spice
Crystal

Number of posts : 5320
Registration date : 2005-10-14

Where does your inspiration come from? Empty
PostSubject: Where does your inspiration come from?   Where does your inspiration come from? EmptyFri 3 Feb - 23:59

Where does your inspiration come from when you want to write a poem, short, lyrics, etc.,...?
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Jenna JR
Morgan

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2005-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Where does your inspiration come from?   Where does your inspiration come from? EmptySat 4 Feb - 19:35

music, the most.
what im listening to determines my mood. and..it can change my mood, my outlook on things etc. it used to be writing but ive been drawn away from that alot lately. same with books. i barely ever read now unless its like, an AMAZING book afro
Back to top Go down
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

Number of posts : 2428

PostSubject: Re: Where does your inspiration come from?   Where does your inspiration come from? EmptySun 5 Feb - 17:38

music, people, places...sometimes even the weather. Depends on what Im writing tho..a lot of my songs I get searching the "darker" elements of human nature
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/marcuskane666/
RoseFazio
addict
RoseFazio

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2005-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Where does your inspiration come from?   Where does your inspiration come from? EmptyMon 6 Feb - 9:56

LMAO. Judging my your pic, DEAR, you left off the Corporate Ministry Era Undertaker. But you're cuter....

Anyway, my inspiration comes from dream, visions (NOT drug induced Smile ) and real world events.

Rose
Back to top Go down
http://broadway-rose.4t.com
Cassie
Smurfette
Cassie

Number of posts : 3697

PostSubject: Re: Where does your inspiration come from?   Where does your inspiration come from? EmptyMon 6 Feb - 11:20

It was a tough choice, but I picked books... though movies make me cry and live through the character's lives just the same and music.... I couldn't live without music.
Back to top Go down
Emely
Jenna Jr

Number of posts : 1254
Registration date : 2005-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Where does your inspiration come from?   Where does your inspiration come from? EmptySat 15 Apr - 15:35

music, both lyrics and melody. and i get inspiration from everything. when i walk around i get inspiration from almost everything i see, potential everywhere.. i just see stuff to add on my drawings Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where does your inspiration come from?   Where does your inspiration come from? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where does your inspiration come from?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FORUM FANATICS :: POLLS-
Jump to: