FORUM FANATICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM FANATICS

Meet friends, discuss issues, let off steam!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Capital punishment/Dealth Penalty..

Go down 
3 posters

What's Your feelings/oppinions on this matter??
No
Capital punishment/Dealth Penalty.. Vote_lcap0%Capital punishment/Dealth Penalty.. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Depends on the circumstances
Capital punishment/Dealth Penalty.. Vote_lcap100%Capital punishment/Dealth Penalty.. Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
Yes
Capital punishment/Dealth Penalty.. Vote_lcap0%Capital punishment/Dealth Penalty.. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Crystal
whore spice
Crystal

Number of posts : 5320
Registration date : 2005-10-14

Capital punishment/Dealth Penalty.. Empty
PostSubject: Capital punishment/Dealth Penalty..   Capital punishment/Dealth Penalty.. EmptySat 28 Jan - 18:37

What's Your feelings/oppinions on this matter??
Back to top Go down
Crystal
whore spice
Crystal

Number of posts : 5320
Registration date : 2005-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Capital punishment/Dealth Penalty..   Capital punishment/Dealth Penalty.. EmptySat 28 Jan - 18:43

I go for capital punishment/dealth penalty in some cases. I think you have to have it so that if there is no possibility of restoring the criminal safely to society, and that society would be seriously in danger were they to escape or what have you
I don't think it works for every murder/crime, and I do not think it is a deterrent. But there are some people for whom it makes a lot of sense. Ted Bundy for one. The guy who killed Megan Kanka (Megan's law) for example.

My only problem with this though is that we have an imperfect legal system. We still regularly find that people who were convicted of crimes sentencing them to death are actually innocent (sometimes, tragically, after they've already been executed).

I'm more in favor of life sentences without the possibility of parole. That's a prospect that frightens more people than death I feel.
Back to top Go down
KtotheB
Karly boi
KtotheB

Number of posts : 1574
Registration date : 2005-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Capital punishment/Dealth Penalty..   Capital punishment/Dealth Penalty.. EmptySun 29 Jan - 6:55

depends on the sittuation really but commit teh crime get caught do teh time bounce
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Jenna JR
Morgan

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2005-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Capital punishment/Dealth Penalty..   Capital punishment/Dealth Penalty.. EmptySat 4 Feb - 19:36

depends on what all has been done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capital punishment/Dealth Penalty..   Capital punishment/Dealth Penalty.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Capital punishment/Dealth Penalty..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FORUM FANATICS :: POLLS-
Jump to: