FORUM FANATICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM FANATICS

Meet friends, discuss issues, let off steam!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite sports story?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

Number of posts : 2428
Registration date : 2005-10-14

Favorite sports story? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite sports story?   Favorite sports story? EmptyMon 2 Jan - 14:15

One of our wrestlers once tore his pants WIDE during his match. His Opponant was Supposed to get pinned in about 2 minutes BUT kept kicking out just to embarrass the guy who split his pants. He had no option but to stay in the ring for 10 minutes while everyone laughed at him!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/marcuskane666/
KtotheB
Karly boi
KtotheB

Number of posts : 1574
Registration date : 2005-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Favorite sports story?   Favorite sports story? EmptyMon 2 Jan - 16:59

DamianHex wrote:
One of our wrestlers once tore his pants WIDE during his match. His Opponant was Supposed to get pinned in about 2 minutes BUT kept kicking out just to embarrass the guy who split his pants. He had no option but to stay in the ring for 10 minutes while everyone laughed at him!

lmao
Back to top Go down
Cassie
Smurfette
Cassie

Number of posts : 3697

PostSubject: Re: Favorite sports story?   Favorite sports story? EmptyMon 2 Jan - 17:02

LMAO very good story, Mark..... poor guy, I feel for him though lol

Well, as it's of everyone's knowledge, I suck at sports lol. Once we were playing soccer in highshool and since I can never get hold of the ball, I used to kick the guys' ankles. Till..... one of them got really mad. He got me by the shoulders, sat me on the floor by enforcing his weight on my shoulders, and told me to stay there just like that or they'd all do the same to me lol.

Or when I was playing handball and due to my great height, I threw the ball very hard but instead of making a goal, I hit a girl's face... TWICE in the same game, she got a purple eye and red cheeks LOL

Or, even more remotely.... In primary school.. I was playing voleyball and since I play VERY well (lmao), everyone was covering my balls, till this guy came and crossed over me... literally, he made me roll lol. My elbow has a scar till today cuz the court's floor was made of cement. lol

There's also the day I was rollerskating and found out the cliff was so steep that I'd end up dead if i didn't throw myself on the floor lol, so I did... my right knee was swollen for a week, and I told no one cuz they'd give me hell for it lol, still have the scars! Took off a lot of skin lol.

Riding bikes can be very dangerous LOL. Never let the handle press against your stomach when you fall, aches like hell, for days!

Last but not least... One of my oldest friends arrived in school this one day, with band-aids all over her knees, elbows, hands, and even face. I asked her what had happened... HER reply: "Well, you see, my brother got this skate for his bday and I wanted to ride on it, so we were at my grandma's and not much to do there I decided to try it... on a very steep cliff, I guess I fell cuz I had never skated b4." LOL, detail - she was "ONLY" 17 and had never skated b4!
Back to top Go down
Crystal
whore spice
Crystal

Number of posts : 5320

PostSubject: Re: Favorite sports story?   Favorite sports story? EmptyMon 2 Jan - 17:50

In highschool I always got partnered with what the popular kids deemed the
"Uncool" kids, We where playing badmintion at the time and my partner happened to be Skitzophrenic( No joking, One my good friends), but he loved his sports was like he was totally focused when he played too was odd.We where playing agianst my other friends team and she had an afro like you wouldn't believe, and I went up to spike the birdie and in doing so it got caught in her hair.. LoL Mike and I never laughed so hard ..

or in another play my partner hit the birdie so hard it stuck in his racket LoL ..
Back to top Go down
KtotheB
Karly boi
KtotheB

Number of posts : 1574
Registration date : 2005-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Favorite sports story?   Favorite sports story? EmptySat 7 Jan - 8:58

hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite sports story?   Favorite sports story? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite sports story?
Page 1 of 1