FORUM FANATICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM FANATICS

Meet friends, discuss issues, let off steam!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If the technology was available..

Go down 
+2
Cassie
Crystal
6 posters

Would you choose specific traits for your children?
Yes
If the technology was available.. Vote_lcap20%If the technology was available.. Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
No, on moral grounds
If the technology was available.. Vote_lcap40%If the technology was available.. Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
No, on other grounds
If the technology was available.. Vote_lcap40%If the technology was available.. Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Crystal
whore spice
Crystal

Number of posts : 5320
Registration date : 2005-10-14

If the technology was available.. Empty
PostSubject: If the technology was available..   If the technology was available.. EmptyFri 14 Oct - 22:57

If the technology was available, would you support designer babies? Why or why not Question
Back to top Go down
Cassie
Smurfette
Cassie

Number of posts : 3697

PostSubject: Re: If the technology was available..   If the technology was available.. EmptySat 15 Oct - 9:56

No, cuz I think nature's perfect the way it is. Let nature follows its course and surprise us. It must be great to deliver your baby, then look into his/her eyes and see the colour of it just then... Or to have a child that is so stubborn that drives you crazy, but in the end you wouldn't trade for any other one. I believe perfection is hidden on the imperfect. =) or it isn't love...
Back to top Go down
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

Number of posts : 2428

PostSubject: Re: If the technology was available..   If the technology was available.. EmptySat 15 Oct - 10:40

I have to say no I wouldn't. Im not very religious but it seems to mechanical to "choose" a childs features, attributes ect..it would be like a robot. I'll deal with the brat the way they come out:)
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/marcuskane666/
Crystal
whore spice
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: If the technology was available..   If the technology was available.. EmptySat 15 Oct - 18:44

I myself wouldn't on moral grounds.. Like Cass says let nature takes it course as well..
Back to top Go down
Cassie
Smurfette
Cassie

Number of posts : 3697

PostSubject: Re: If the technology was available..   If the technology was available.. EmptySun 16 Oct - 18:35

My answer wasn't on moral grounds though Crys. I just don't think it's nice to have things so easily. Makes it boring and mechanical. Everything that's too easy makes us weary pretty soon.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Jenna JR
Morgan

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2005-10-16

PostSubject: Re: If the technology was available..   If the technology was available.. EmptySun 16 Oct - 20:43

I really couldn't care less about anything else in this subject, besides the fact that I want my children to be who they are. Not what I want them to be/look like..etc.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
whore spice
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: If the technology was available..   If the technology was available.. EmptySun 16 Oct - 21:17

Cassie wrote:
My answer wasn't on moral grounds though Crys. I just don't think it's nice to have things so easily. Makes it boring and mechanical. Everything that's too easy makes us weary pretty soon.

I knew that Cass I was agreeing on your let nature take it's course.. Smile
Back to top Go down
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

Number of posts : 2428

PostSubject: Re: If the technology was available..   If the technology was available.. EmptyMon 17 Oct - 13:54

I agree with Morgan...I think that your childern should be who THEY are..not who u want them to be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/marcuskane666/
KtotheB
Karly boi
KtotheB

Number of posts : 1574
Registration date : 2005-10-15

PostSubject: Re: If the technology was available..   If the technology was available.. EmptyMon 17 Oct - 15:23

agreed an if they wanna change something about themselves then there is plastic surgery Smile
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Forum Queen
Taylor

Number of posts : 530
Registration date : 2005-10-17

PostSubject: Re: If the technology was available..   If the technology was available.. EmptyFri 28 Oct - 15:33

i said yes bc well i wouldnt chose small things like eye color or anything mine would be for like taking out chances of family problems like, say if cancer runs in the family, or if u have HIV or AIDS to be able to take those out or something...or if u wanna add something to it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If the technology was available..   If the technology was available.. Empty

Back to top Go down

If the technology was available..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FORUM FANATICS :: POLLS-
Jump to: