FORUM FANATICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM FANATICS

Meet friends, discuss issues, let off steam!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's talk about trilogies.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal
whore spice
Crystal

Number of posts : 5320
Registration date : 2005-10-14

Let's talk about trilogies. Empty
PostSubject: Let's talk about trilogies.   Let's talk about trilogies. EmptySat 26 Nov - 18:55

I love movies, and I love trilogies even more since they're like a really long movie in three parts, and sometimes the "acts" of a trilogy all blend well together and everything.

Indiana Jones - Awesome adventure movies... an icon of cinema. Great stuff that I hope isn't tarnished by a crappy fourth one.
Back to top Go down
Emely
Jenna Jr

Number of posts : 1254
Registration date : 2005-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about trilogies.   Let's talk about trilogies. EmptyTue 29 Nov - 12:16

I love Beverly Hills Cop its so hilarious, i laugh every time i watch 'em!

cheers bounce bounce lol! What a Face
Back to top Go down
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

Number of posts : 2428

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about trilogies.   Let's talk about trilogies. EmptyTue 29 Nov - 12:21

well, tho I wasn't a HUGE fan of them...the SCREAM trilogy actually finished with the 3rd being the best. IMO of course!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/marcuskane666/
Cassie
Smurfette
Cassie

Number of posts : 3697

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about trilogies.   Let's talk about trilogies. EmptySat 10 Dec - 10:33

Can be it books and a forthlogy? lol I loved the Mists of Avalon, since the movie was released, thought I'd share it, even though, there's just one movie and don't even compare to the books! I even read the sequel by another author, entitled The Priestess of Avalon...
Back to top Go down
Cassie
Smurfette
Cassie

Number of posts : 3697

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about trilogies.   Let's talk about trilogies. EmptySat 10 Dec - 10:34

DamianHex wrote:
well, tho I wasn't a HUGE fan of them...the SCREAM trilogy actually finished with the 3rd being the best. IMO of course!

I liked the first the best, but teh third is good as well. But the one that makes fun of them is way better!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about trilogies.   Let's talk about trilogies. Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's talk about trilogies.
Page 1 of 1