FORUM FANATICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM FANATICS

Meet friends, discuss issues, let off steam!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VIDEO: Batman begins

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DamianHex
Admin
DamianHex

Number of posts : 2428
Registration date : 2005-10-14

VIDEO: Batman begins Empty
PostSubject: VIDEO: Batman begins   VIDEO: Batman begins EmptyTue 1 Nov - 13:23

I honestly think this one was given a bad rap when released. Its much darker than any of the others but I'd say sticks closer to the newer comic version than the older ones ever did. I liked Michael Caine as Alfred and I think the fight scenes were pretty well done. Certainly better done than the other films at any rate. If you were only a fan of the old TV show or cartoon than you might find this a bit odd or depressing, but If you are a fan of the "dark knight" style Batman..I can't see how you wouldn't like this film
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/marcuskane666/
Cassie
Smurfette
Cassie

Number of posts : 3697

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO: Batman begins   VIDEO: Batman begins EmptyTue 1 Nov - 15:19

I need to watch it, i want to for so long... damn lol
Back to top Go down
Crystal
whore spice
Crystal

Number of posts : 5320

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO: Batman begins   VIDEO: Batman begins EmptyTue 1 Nov - 21:04

You Should Cass ^^

When I go to the movies these days or rent movies, I usually go ready to be disappointed. Hollywood is so starved for talent and most of what it puts out into the market is like regurgitated vomit. However, I was pleasantly
surprised by Batman Begins. It was very interesting to see the transformation of Bruce Wayne into the Batman. That is a story that the other Batman movies have failed to tell.

Christian Bale's I felt was an excellent fit for the role. Not sure Katie Holmes was though ..LoL
Back to top Go down
Emely
Jenna Jr

Number of posts : 1254
Registration date : 2005-11-22

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO: Batman begins   VIDEO: Batman begins EmptyThu 1 Dec - 14:23

i liked it very much.. i think i will have to agree about katie holmes may not be the best one for that roll.

4/5 from me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO: Batman begins   VIDEO: Batman begins Empty

Back to top Go down

VIDEO: Batman begins
Page 1 of 1